[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Mental Abnormalities Thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Mental Abnormalities Thread. 

Post Re: On alter egos

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:00 am
Profile WWW

Not making fun of, just that is what was most recently being discussed here...so...

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:28 pm

-----
Pepper.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Post Re: Mental Abnormalities Thread.
Man there is just so much sexual tension in this room

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:42 pm

True I never had MPD......Schizophrenia though.......

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm

I thought so...(your "having several active at once" and "being aware of each others actions" kind of gave it away).

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Actually, that was me parodying my Schizophrenia.
Each alt was actually what the voices were saying.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:31 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 am
Profile WWW

OH?
Rally?
BOYOOOOOO?
If I recall correctly you also claim that you did ALOT of things....but boyo, you just lost to me.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:16 am

Oh.
And as for the disgrace of Mint.....YOU didn't enjoy my disgracing of her to the NSLP but I did. :twisted:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 am

And you know the funniest part?
The fact, that you ALL think I never anticipated this.......FUCKING COMEDY GOLD.
See, I knew you knew my MPD was fake, but, I also knew that if I kept up a false grandeur of believing that I had tricked you, that things would literally turn sour.
All of these events were pre-plotted by me, because I know you, and I could predict you.
SO, before YOU act like you have outwitted me, just remember that I'm ALWAYS playing you.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 am

Unless.......you wish to prove me wrong........
And to you I then say.
"Draw your rapier boy. And prove by God that you are right."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 am

-----
Pepper.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:09 am
Profile WWW

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm

You said your lawful evil. Your not supposed to troll your allies. Thats counter productive. Trolls are chaotic. Not lawful. As they love causing chaos and hatred.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Your point being?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Not really, just pointing out what you said.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Actually, if the only way to achiewve order is to cause chaos for a time......I shall cause chaos.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Thats called a Ying Yang.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Ying-Yang is another way of saying balance.
Learn your basics before arguing balance with me.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next