[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Senseless Jabber
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Senseless Jabber 
Post Re: The Imperial Cult Recruitment Page
Maybe I should sign up for joint membership
so I can be fickle and take chances

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:24 am

I am an Elite Praetorian, which apparently means I am Lester's head bodyguard, and I am the leader of the cult of Mint...GAnonymous allegedly doesn't have ranks, but...Im scepticle of that particular piece of info...

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 am

YOUGOT FIRADE!!!!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 am

Not any more.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 am

Post Re: Senseless Jabber
RELEASE THE RANDOM IN TIS TOPIC!!!!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 pm

And then there is ANNOYINGLY LEEKY

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRX2JmuTF2c

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 pm

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm
Is that what that was?
Here is Bert and Ernie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc&NR=1

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 pm

you broke the combo by replying with something unrelated.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 pm
If an enemy would threaten and try to duel at melee against me I would do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH7_FScX ... D3D3244026

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:51 am

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:05 am
quick question how do you run galaxy angel eternal lovers in window format? or can you?
forgot

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Hey hey, It's that time again. Time for "I Just Asked Some Guy This Question, Now you answer "
Todays query, who is the coolest cat girl ever?

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:56 am
coolest cat girl...gee that is a toughy ...I cant think of any at the moment

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:18 am

We also have a few rules

1.you MUST provide reasons for your choice
2.you MUST attempt to provide an argument against the previous choice
3.if you have a change of heart, you must provide solid grounds for why
6.where possible......argue your point with a violent determination.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:17 am

Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:56 am

Answer the question, dammit!

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:28 pm

AAAAAAAAANYWAYS
:3
KIT BALLARD!!!!!!

For starters, she has a flying sword.....thats cool, she has a dark past, she's not particularly polite and.........SHE IS HYPER CUTE......when smiling, when shes angry, it scares even me.......and I feel next to no fear.

Of course......the most important, and crtainly the most attractive aspect is............
SHE......IS.......AUSTRALIAN

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:30 am
Wrong cat-girl. You know the one I'm referring to.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm

You may be refering to a certain cat girl, but I was answering the topic.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next