[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Comments and suggestions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Comments and suggestions 
Post Re: Comments and suggestions
Here's a helpful hint. Don't respond to them. Use the little Report button in the lower corner instead if you feel the need to even do anything at all. I'm not around 24/7. You can survive one spam thread in the middle of your dozen role-playing threads for a few hours.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 am

If I may suggest again :

- Add strike through option for posts

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Last edited by Rico S on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 am
Profile WWW

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:06 am

That concludes it. Second suggestion ignored.

-----
Pepper.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am
Profile WWW

Can i request a username change?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:42 am
No.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Perhaps a new board skin?

Edit : Also, I see that most sub-forums don't have translation notes that correspond to the game that is discussed within. Mind someone to bring it all back from BMW Seiha?

-----
Pepper.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:04 am
Profile WWW

i suggest it is made so that png images show up

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 pm
If I have to start moderating anything, it will not end well.

There will not be any other mods for the foreseeable future.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:39 pm

- Chatbox?

- Enable the option to close own threads.

-----
Pepper.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 am
Profile WWW
Get your own messengers, like AIM, MSN, etc.

Closing threads seems redundant when you guys could just eventually stop posting in them.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 am

Yes, and then they take up space in the servers.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 pm
How much space does a forum thread of text take up? Hardly worth mentioning, I'm sure. Note that this is a tiny forum as it is. There's aren't 10,000 posts and there wouldn't be 1000 if it weren't for the spam parade.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:12 pm
I was wondering, would you be interested in translating a super robot war game like maybe @2 or @3, z/z2? I see you translated battle moon wars and was wondering if you liked srw enough to translate the games.. Not alot of people would go out of their way to give these games translations sadly, so srw fans have to suffer..

Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:35 pm
Im sure a lot of people would also love you if you actually did it, nobody on the whole internet seems to want to translate these games even though they are amazing and it seems like you like the gameplay of it so i was just wondering if you ever thought about it.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 pm
I like the SRW series more for its sprite animations than the games themselves. I actually don't really like mecha or the shows many of these hail from at all really and don't have probably the background required to work on them, not to mention all the extra headaches associated with working on console games. I have something else I'm working on right now anyway.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:38 pm
Hi Aroduc.
I couldn't see a section for game suggestions but I wanted to say that after you're done Kamidori (which I'm really enjoying, thanks) I'd love to see you take over the translation project of 마그나카르타: The Phantom of Avalanche.
The project to get it translated basically failed in 2008 with the hacker saying he screwed up & hasn't had time to continue work on it. (He checks in on RHN once in awhile still but no progress.)
It's not an H game or VN but it's so hard to find good RPGs like Kamidori that I hope you'll consider it. :-)
It's a really good RPG with part of the series being on PS2... I got lucky & got that related game from the 1 Gamestop employee willing to be helpful... she brought it in from another store not even in the same region. :-o
Anyways... that for your time.
Back to Kamidori... it'll be the 2nd good PC RPG that I've managed to enjoy in a couple of years! (Kingdoms of Amalur is the other... already finished it.)

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:43 pm
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know Korean.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 pm
That and I'm not taking requests unless the request is Duel Savior and you have a complete toolset for it already finished.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Guess I'll put this one away then
*Despondently puts away the VN*
Ahhh well.......no translate

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:18 pm
Too bad, himegari dungeon meister could be a great translation posibility because it's like kamidori (it's an eushully game after all) with some great idea, well i already start learning japanese...

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:08 pm
The forum keeps logging me out after a day.
Even if I've checked "Keep me logged in"

Does anyone else have problems with this?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:32 am

I have, and in my case it happens to every site, so I don't think the problem was about Seiha.

-----
Pepper.

Last edited by Rico S on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next