[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Senseless Jabber
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Senseless Jabber 

Post Re: The Imperial Cult Recruitment Page
I killed you, and you can't be immune to the spray, as that just makes you register as more overpowered, and thus its effect INCREASES.
And your the one who likes rainbow colored horse shows for little girls.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 pm

That was the most polite thing you have said yet. SEE WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS. you have gone from fake lawful asshole, to fake lawful polite.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Hmmm, I sense dickheadery.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Yes, and it eminates from you, you

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 am

I know, I mostly used it because it was hilarious...

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Needs less stupid.
Thread status (GA)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 pm

But you left the cults, and disbanded the empire. (why the hell doesn't your new organization involve my little pony?!?)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:29 pm

MLP, Epic as it may be, is non applicable

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Use a my little pony wearing a guy fawkes mask (which im pretty sure anonymous took the idea for from "v for vendetta"...which was pretty cool) as your profile picture.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

:idea: MAKE ONE!!!(further, just create a mlp group, and add ganonymous and the mlp group to your already existant fetish empire)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:44 pm

NO.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:46 pm

You are still using the cults, and that is the gorup you put them in...plus I found one, see the super robot thread.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Not useful

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:56 pm

How about "The omnipire of Lester"

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 pm

That sounds like a curse.....

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Omni means all. omnipire would be...I guess the all-empire.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:04 pm

It'd be the allpire.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:05 pm

That works, and sounds better anyway.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:07 pm
I want a peace of the action or the pie...

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:06 am

Well, you will have to get a position then.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:09 am
I'm ready for it who do I have to depose of?
In the name of Mint of course..

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:10 am

Well, under which organization do you wish to join? you are already in the cult of mint...in fact by now your a senior member. now, if you also wish to join say, GAnonymous, or get some kind of roman military rank or something in the fetish empire, talk to Lester. who, for once, isn't here a the moment.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next