[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Pointless Occult, Science, Randosity and Religious topic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 509 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Pointless Occult, Science, Randosity and Religious topic 

Post Re: The Homeland of GAnonymous.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Yes they did, and htey sure as hell aren't two different groups. learn YOUR history, especially when claiming to be in the group.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 pm

*facepalm* thats stable anarchy. YOUR A MONARCHY. wrong idieology.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:07 am

Actually, I just REPRESENT GAnonymous, I don't lead them

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 am

Your calling htem newfags, and ordering them arround.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 am

That is because this topic is one of the randosity welcome topics now.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:29 am

HAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHA the homepage for your newest group?...wait, you forgot to make a United Pony Lovers Association :!:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 am

It is to further GAnonymous' goals

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:21 am

We do not forget

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 am

The ironic thing is him calling me one, when I have been on seiha for longer.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 pm

But you are, since my post count is over 1000 higher than yours.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:28 pm

cause you been on GAMES.seiha.org longer, however, add the post totals from both sites, I should vastly outrank you. further, new doesn't mean not mass posting, which I did, Im in the top 3, I post thousands more than everyone else put together, besides myself, Rico, and you.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Be that as it may, you are still fresh from the hatchery.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:33 pm

the top three posters, fresh from the hatchery are not. and, as I have just explained, if anything, YOU are the new one (when compared to me, honestly, we three have all been here for years, so none of us are newbies)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Actually, I was lurking BMW Seiha YEARS ago. True, it was by accident, but I done it.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:39 pm

yes, and you have been posting YEARS ago, as was I, years before it got ultra locked down to make this site.
regardless, post count is not including LURKING. plus I don't generally lurk.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:46 pm

I perma lurk

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Not while posting.
Plus, I may lurk, but, that only lasts till someone posts something, which I then reply to. usually.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Meh, noobfag

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:59 pm

I have posted on seiha more than you. have been here longer, and have caused the site's error page to have an error.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Actually, thew site has an instability, the crashes weren't caused by you.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:04 pm

They happened most when me and rico were posting hundreds of times in seconds...ARODUC YOU BETER HAVE FIXED THAT THEN!!!
in any case, pretty much everyone but rico is a noob compared to us, on this site at least, and on bmw. the triforce is the elite tier of posters.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 pm

No, it's just a instablititty

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Well, it hasnt happened for months, so he/she probalby fixed it

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 509 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next