[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Eternal Lovers Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Eternal Lovers Main Thread 
Post Eternal Lovers Main Thread
Due to the nature of this thread, it WILL contain spoilers.

Do not use this thread for sucking up, begging, or anything but reporting errors/typos/other issues. Off-topic and resolved issues will be deleted regularly.

--------------------------------------

Work remaining
Editing
Finish Game interface

KNOWN ISSUE
Very rare/difficult to duplicate battle quote corruption. (Resolved?)
Please screencap and report which stage it occurred on.

Installation:
Unzip files into game directory (../Broccoli/GAEternalLoversDVD/)

Only one editor has actually been through this. My others were eaten by geese apparently. Don't be shy about reporting issues, editing or translation. I rarely doublecheck my work and am well aware that I make stupid mistakes at times.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:23 pm
Post Re: Progress and Issue Reporting Thread

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:44 pm
Post Re: Progress and Issue Reporting Thread v0.6 (Updated 8/10)
Regarding the battle quote error:
Very rarely, battle quotes are calling parts of the wrong quote for some reason, or cutting the line off incorrectly. The guy who wrote the disassembler/assembler is out of town until the end of August, and it's a hacking problem. I probably can't do anything about it myself, but the more information, the better. When in doubt, take a screencap along with the battle preferably because they're generally referenced according to that.

Examples of the issue:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 am

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 am

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:54 am
Hi, I tried to play using the patch but the game freezes soon after the start of the first battle.
I tried to change the visual settings but nothing changes, and it appears that the moment it freezes is random, but always in the first 20-30 seconds.

I can't say if it's just my problem or is due to the patch, I haven't tried to play without it.

Also, when the first video played I could hear the music but the screen was black.

Update:
These problems are not related to the patch, but with my computer, I have the same problems even without patch.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 am
EL is built on an updated engine all around, likely due to Sim Mode. Make sure your DirectX is up to date? Otherwise, can't really help because I can't duplicate it.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:01 pm
I tried to install it on a different pc with vista instead of 7 and it seems to work.
I have not checked my directx but I assume it's alright since steam should update them constantly (not sure)

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm
I looked through that area in the scripts and didn't see any problems. Upload a save somewhere before that and I'll check. I'm a little burned out on actually playing through GA after repeatedly doing it for the others for testing/editing over the past couple years after I've ALREADY played through it before.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 pm
Post Re: Progress and Issue Reporting Thread v0.85 (Updated 8/27)
Fixes above made (of the ones I can make). Patch updated.

Belated edit and update:
I -think- I got the crashing issue in 3-2 of Milfie's. Or at least there was one thing slightly different there from the similar briefings (extra line), but it was never crashing for me in the first place so... *shrug*

2x edit: Wrong folder. Fixed

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Do i need to apply the patch for this game before i put the patch files?

Edit: I mean this...
http://www.broccoli.co.jp/ga/game/etern ... lup110.exe

fun^10 x int^40 = Ir2, then: fun = log( Ir2 / int^40)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 am
That's a mystery that you'll just have to take a deep breath and rely on common sense to lead you to the answer.

=====================================

Already noticed and corrected a brainfart translation error common to all chapter 5 pre-battle where Lester and Tact are discussing how the attack on Juno will proceed.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Visting -> Visiting

Already got it.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:42 am
Post Re: Progress and Issue Reporting Thread v0.9 (Updated 9/1)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Last edited by MartialArtsMaster on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 am, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:13 pm
New patch should (maybe) fix the battle quote issues, but like I said, it happens too rarely to be able to track well. Please let me know if there are still issues with it.

Edit:
And I've taken care of the issues up to here. They'll be included in the next patch.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm
Post Re: Progress and Issue Reporting Thread v0.95 (Updated 9/5)
Subtitled Movies
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H9JWFYRM

I'll upload them elsewhere once I'm sure they're done.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:27 pm
Post Re: Progress and Issue Reporting Thread v0.98 (Updated 9/13)
FYI. The interface stuff is just me packing up what was imported from ML (before the issues with the disassembler were found) along with the combat stuff and a quick 15 minute job through some other things like the title menu.

When/if I find the motivation, I'll take care of the rest, although I certainly welcome someone else doing it.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:58 pm
I got this problem if i try to play with a resolution diferent from 640x480, please help!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/problem1m.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/problem2r.jpg/

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm
If you just modified GA_config.ini and then tried to run in windowed, then that's why. It happens regardless of the patch or not.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 pm
Didn't mean to sound rude, but I think it is patch related.

With patch 0.95a

After using patch 0.98

Both using 800x600 windowed resolutions

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next