[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GA Conspiracy Theories
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 GA Conspiracy Theories 

Post GA Conspiracy Theories
Because I can't find such interesting materials to discuss, aside from "role-playing" threads in this sub-forum, I would like to see how we could have a more serious discussion that is not based on the fictional side of Galaxy Angel in common (So it doesn't matter in which sub-forum that I placed this topic)

If we take a look at several aspects in Galaxy Angel trilogy closely, I believe we can see something that is distinct in pattern. Not necessarily means that I've found it myself, but let's start the searching from now on. Yes, who knows that the trilogy is actually close to alien-creatures like invasion and such. (But most likely it'll be Jewish stuffs) And let's connect how does the GA storyline connects with the ongoing real-life things. It there any connection?, or not? Is it good? or bad? We'll find out.

I hope this thread will not be another epic spam threads (We got about 25+ already, and you guys hijacked real spam threads as well) or a source of flame baiting as such. I, myself is an avid fan of GA, but revealing the truth about the trilogy itself is a must, and even taking it to the most extreme level. (Which we would violate some rules in the Cults)

Happy theorizing.

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Post Re: GA Conspiracy Theories
You believe there's a distinct pattern, but you haven't found anything yourself? What?

Ongoing real-life things? What?

Here's a connection; the writers ripped off things from anime. Tact is a less ingenious Irresponsible Captain Tylor and the finale of the third game is a less clever, less physically accurate version of the end of Gunbuster.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm sure it's meant to represent the eternal power struggle.
or some such.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:38 pm

I knew this topic is going to be ignored. I'm just wondering why it wasn't deleted.

Heh. Sorry for the lie but actually I found something;

I'll leave it to you to ponder.

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 am
Profile WWW
What are you on about now?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:57 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 am
Profile WWW
It's the , frequently used in Japanese pop culture to denote magic.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 am

Why magic? And why it has to be included in this trilogy?

That's my question.

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:04 am
Profile WWW

Kahlua is magic, and Solomon is considered the the greatest and wisest magician in all history.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:12 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 am
Profile WWW

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:16 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:18 am
Profile WWW

AE, Artix Entertainment; the ones responsible for Adventure Quest.

Perhaps Broc decided they needed to add more elements to the GA franchise. (Like pink haired lucky girls and mind-reading midgets wasn't enough)
Or perhaps one of the GA story advisers went Solomonist, and decided that they needed a wise Magi, but ended up settling for ditzy Kahlua and slightly slaggish Tequila?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:22 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 am
Profile WWW

Essentially, I think that they're trying to appeal to magic fans, or they're attempting to seem knowledgeable, but either way, the use of the Seal of Solomon means they were aiming for, something.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:32 am
Profile WWW

Subliminal Messaging perhaps?
This is interesting.
(Odd man, unless you seriously contribute, DO NOT post on this topic, capiche?)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 am
Profile WWW

I doubt Aroduc would (Although, if I learn Romanji, then I can learn to speak JP (Phonetic language, remember?) and then I can translate.) We'd be better off going with a Hongfirian.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:41 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 am
Profile WWW

A few HF people know JP anyhow, for instance Dandan50, I think.
Now, since we've established that this particular conspiracy is awaiting further input, we should turn our GA study elsewhere.
Any suggestions?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:55 am
Profile WWW

Perhaps a reference to the close link between the Pentagram and the Hexagram in Magic and Demonolatra?
Seems there may be some deomonological Sublim Messages in there
More solomon messages in there too, hexagrams were a part of this . Any relation?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:58 am
Profile WWW

Well, Djinni were considered a "demon" at times.
Although, I think it relates more to Solomon and his work with Demonolatra (Unlike Demonology, Demonolatra is worship, requesting and appealing to non-deities, benevolent demons and other such things, much like Solomon is said to have been able to do, at least, according to some of my sources.)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 269 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next