[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The Imperial Cult Discussion Forum
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 567 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 The Imperial Cult Discussion Forum 

Post The Imperial Cult Discussion Forum
As the Empire is currently a dominating force on Seiha, I believe that as the Most Sexy Caesar, I should allow a section dedicated entirely to Cult discussion and planning.
It's a favor to the Legate for his trust, and I know my Deity would want a small section for her people.

Last edited by Lester Killderros on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:28 am

Post Re: Cult War Zone
God...I need more Sakuraba cult members!
(As you can see, I'm still alone that I can't make a topic for it)

It's about 10 to 1!

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 am
Profile WWW

15 actually.
I've got cultists who don't even know what GA is.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:44 am
Profile WWW

Already Converted?

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:45 am

Not officially

-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:48 am
Profile WWW

Then, Officially, They don't count.
Also, You can't have Orbital Lazers, only Mint can have orbital Lazers

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 am
Profile WWW

Lazers in orbit.
Like GDI's ion Cannon

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:55 am

-----
Pepper.

Last edited by Rico S on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 am
Profile WWW

BAD LUCK, AS WELL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 am
Profile WWW

Are you Going by the anime?
Because in the games, it's every manner of probability, whenever whereever.
I just realised, you better hope your goddess has ggod luck when The Hammer Of Mint is completed, cause if it's on the opposite end of the ratio, your whole cult is dust.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:06 am

If you're going to argue with your pure imagination, well I'm not worthy enough to follow this topic, since I'm a man that has to stick by the reality, at least the "reality" that offered by Broccoli.

-----
Pepper.

Last edited by Rico S on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 am
Profile WWW

Hammer of Mint=Hammer of Dawn+Mint Blancmanche=All your base are belong to us, you have no chance to survive make your time
Side Note: Keep an eye on america's Lazer production, they're making powerful lazers in America, killer Lazers

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:13 am

Still enjoying life as a troll?

Honestly, to me, you seem like a little child who is pushed by someone to learn the confusion of reality then replying everything what he/she said with crazy things that came from the last cartoon you've watched.

-----
Pepper.

Last edited by Rico S on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:21 am
Profile WWW

Yes, Oh the trolling life, it's the Life for me
and i am actually serious about America, Orbital Lazers are a plausible, nay an active theory, already they've tested they,re anti-missile Lazer in a satellite

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 am
Profile WWW

Firstly, trolling's a hobby
Second, Lazer and Laser are actually the same, like jail and gaol, just different countries. and America has devoloped an anti-missile Lazer

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:40 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 am
Profile WWW

They're, as i said, an active theory, the powerful Lazers are here, the killer lazers are inevitable

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 am
Profile WWW

I did say when The Hammer Of Mint is completed, I never specified when, I always leave a door open, you can't back me into a corner, and it smells like teen spirit

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:54 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 am
Profile WWW

Sarcasm, a sign of weakness, or boredom, or a distinct lack of any interest: take your pick

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 567 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next