[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Random Lyrics topic/ Who do YOU want to see semi-nude?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Random Lyrics topic/ Who do YOU want to see semi-nude? 

Post Random Lyrics topic/ Who do YOU want to see semi-nude?
POST YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lester Killderros on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:32 am

Post Re: Plots for superweapons
Lotsa guests in't there

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 am

Me? I'm thinking of guessing our un-welcomed guests.

Come out here, make an account, show yourself, NSLP SPIES!

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:46 am
Profile WWW

Seems they all ran away.. Also

That weapon on her hand, it's a must so you can call everyone a fool in the aftermath.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 am

Ironically, an account just been made, I see.

A video of our Empire navy completed project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DekQGyG- ... re=related

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 am
Profile WWW

Battleship Yamato has been completed.

Also we can create our very first psychological superweapon, which is mass-producing this trap card.

Can you see what the trap is?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am

We will need some sort of banner, and a crest, to show the perfection of our ideologies.

And welcome the latest member of Seiha!
(Guess it, warriors)

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:13 am
Profile WWW

HMM?
newbie ally?
well, while I don't have any banners, I do have my own theme song

Go to 3:14, you'll see why

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 am

Wrong, that is not our navy,
THIS
IS OUR NAVY

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 am

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am

Incorrect, that is Space Battleship Yamatos Wave Motion Gun

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm thinking of including Double Chrono Break Cannon and Breach Wave Gun to our navy.

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:50 pm
Profile WWW

As long asit can wipe out a huge number of people, sure go right ahead.
I'm currently formulating schematics for a black moon.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Well, time to throw in my lot

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:01 pm

MOAR WEPONZZZZZ

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Its gotta be inside the mouth, but why does that giant crab remind me of Godzilla : /

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Cause of Giant Enemy Crab perhaps?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:06 pm

My Caesar.

It seems that the Armored Core division of Mecha fetishists have began the research on building powerful giant machines, to show our unbeatable amphibious superiority, on lands, air, and the seas, and hopefully, the seas of stars.

I'd like to present the picture of the machines, but it seems that we missed the capture cards.

In our next step, however, we will try to publish its specifications.

Long live Her Majesty, Her People, and the Angels!
Long live the Empire, its Allies, and the Angelic Cults!

-----
Pepper.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 am
Profile WWW

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:25 pm

-----
Pepper.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 am

Rico S, by Armored Core, do you mean from the video game "Armored Core" where designs are sorta like this?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 am

-----
Pepper.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 am
Profile WWW

No mecha, we must use biological weapons.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next