[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Pointless Occult, Science, Randosity and Religious topic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 509 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Pointless Occult, Science, Randosity and Religious topic 

Post Pointless Occult, Science, Randosity and Religious topic
Damn Straight, Post What ever, whenever, however, if ever as long as it fits these topics, and spaks a convo.
DO IT FRAGGOT

Last edited by Lester Killderros on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 am

Post Re: Observe, The Birth of a Mighty Fetish Empire
Caesar? Legatus? Revolutionary?

Is this the birth of a Revolutionary Roman Empire? (Napoleon + Caesar)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 am

Nay, this is the birth of the Revolutionary Fetish Empire, with me as Caesar, and Rico as Legate, perhaps you will be a member?
Of course, you won't get a high rank, but you should be satisfied with Primus, or even maybe a Vexilarius(if I feel generous), Am I not a Generous Caesar, Hooves, my good friend?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Only those that join my Empire, are Imperials, otherwise they are barbrians who need guidance at The Most Sexy Caesars hand.

Also, look up Grotesque Tactics Holy Avatar

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 am

And if you're ever in south East Queenslan, you should feel honourd to be in the same part of Australia as your Caesar.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:05 am

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 am
Profile WWW

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 pm

-----
Pepper.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm
Profile WWW

Do not disappoint me, I'll be watching all your dealings with Hooves

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 am

Not me, I am a humble Most Sexy Caesar, I don't want to be considered a god(yet) so instead of continuing as the douchey bastards augustus and all Caesars did, I will just be a man amongst men.
See, humble.
Also a point I didn't think of, perhaps you would like to join our Empire, Hooves?
While alone you will only be a centurion, the Legate is Pining about your departure from Milfeulles Cult, and so I offer you a higher rank if you Join the Cult Again.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:19 am

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:26 am

Assuming you join the military, then yes, you will be obliated to follow the Legate, and through which, ME

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:30 am

Then we can reach a compromise here.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 am

Perhaps, but at times you will have to take orders from me, without the Legate as a barrier, I would rather not have to, but if there is a situation which requires YOUR attention, then my orders will go Direct to you, no middle man, the same applies to everyone here.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 am

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 am

AHH well, no fun in getting allies without a struggle is there?

After all, did you really think that I wanted you in the Empire, true you would have been a damn fine Primus, bu I don't trust you, all of this was at the Legates request.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 am

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 am

-----
Pepper.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 am
Profile WWW

A Most Sexy word from your Most Sexy Caesar.
I'm going to be offline for a short while, only popping up from time to time, while I get some fresh meat for the Empire, so until I Return, The Extraordinarily Sexy legate will be incharge of matters of military importance, and the Very Sexy Elite Praetorian, matters of state.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 509 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next