[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Path of light 6F
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Path of light 6F 
Post Path of light 6F
I'm stuck in path of ligth 6F, I found a map on that says me how to proceed
here the image-> http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack2/dungeon/image/12.png
But in the middle of E5 and F5( on the map i send above ) have a wall and I don't know how to get through that.
Can you help me?

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:17 am
Post Re: Path of light 6F
You need to go deal with Kasha I think it is? You should have seen some scenes with a guy and a tanned beast girl coming to the castle. They intend to shoot the castle with a beam, and you have to stop that before you can fight Ultinia. That wall opens up once you fight and beat the beast girl.

So if you haven't, find a purple enemy which will be the guy and win the fight. After that you should get a key to another dungeon area. The dungeon is Sentry Spear, where you want to get to the third floor to beat the beast girl. Then the wall between E5 and F5 will open up.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:27 am

Did you beat Oldeus? If yes, then did you beat Kasha?

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:05 am
Yeah, it worked.
Thanks, I though that I needed to beat Ultinia before.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:17 pm
I beat Odelus then went and beat Kasha.

After that i went to Citadel Spear and saw Odelus got killed.

What to do next ? The wall in PoL 6f still there.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:39 am

Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]