[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - BB3 & BB4
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 BB3 & BB4 
Post BB3 & BB4
Someone in another forum said you guys weren't going to translate the rest of the games in the series as their game systems made them untranslatable. This would make me sad. You've done fantastic work on BB1 & BB2.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:25 pm
Post Re: BB3 & BB4
BB4??

I'm, not sure if Aroduc will translate BB3 (anyone talking about it on another site may not be credible *cough*), but i appreciate his work and would gladly donate some money to boost his motivation ;)

Sadly there is no company up for translating BB into english at all - afaik, otherwise i would buy it for sure :x

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Last edited by markus0i on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:03 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:40 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:40 pm
Darx's granddaughter.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:16 pm
I know it's a pretty weird opinion, but I'm not entirely sure I like the thought of the women having sex with anyone but Darx, even if they are his daughters.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:48 pm
Just happy to know he has dozens of kids :)

Regarding his "granddaughter", well, in my mind, he is actually only a daughter :P

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:37 am
Never knew about BB4...but Seiha Translations is really not going to do BB3? O__O

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
If you guys had read what Aroduc actually said you would know he did not say he would never translate Bunny Black 3. He said there was a double width character issue i n a l l o f t h e g a m e s t h a t m a d e t e x t l o o k l i k e t h i s and was sick of dealing with it. When all fixes are made to Bunny Black 2's patch and that issue is addressed BB3 can enter into the conversation.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:32 am
I don't know if I'd really call that game BB4. It only takes place in the same world, and it's not "about" Darx's daughters either. It seems Darx's daughters make a CG appearance only at the end (possible spoilers?). Maybe the main heroine is Darx's granddaughter? It seems that throne room CG is probably a big reveal, showing that she's related to Kozelotte in some way. She seems kind of old to be Darx's granddaughter though, considering she looks to be about the same age as the daughters he had from the end of BB2...and since he doesn't shag his daughter until the third game (I'm assuming he does of course, because hey it's pretty obvious), she seems a little old. I guess we won't know until someone TLs it though.

Anyway, my point is that since I don't see his daughters anywhere but that throne CG (and it doesn't even have Darx), I wouldn't call it BB4. I'd like to see it TL'd one day though, as I'm just a sucker for harems.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]