[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - BB2 Walkthrough/Scene Guide?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 BB2 Walkthrough/Scene Guide? 
Post BB2 Walkthrough/Scene Guide?
I heard a lot of scenes are easily missable in this one. Sadly I haven't been able to find a guide even on japanese sites. Does anyone have a good link?

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:04 pm
Post Re: BB2 Walkthrough/Scene Guide?
I did find this, which is kind of ok.

http://shchara.wikidb.info/BUNNYBLACK2/ ... %E3%83%88/

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:49 am
i'm also looking for a walkthrough i'm stuck trying to find Ultina :(

Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:07 am
You get Ultinia's scenes by going back to the same place you fought her a bunch of times, just like Paniverna and Izana.

I've been through this twice and I'm still missing a few scenes that I think are the most missable. If someone can chime in with what/where these are they should take care of most of the missable scenes.

The 2 scenes between Lily's Defeat and Kona's Defeat

The scene between Crowe's Defeat and battle with Flat and Sharp

The 3 scenes between Echo's Defeat and Doua's Defeat

How to find Miriza's Defeat 2

The scene between Sex With Captives 3 and Sex With Filliane 1

The 2 scenes between Sex With Filliane 5 and Marialis Imprisoned 1

If anyone is missing a scene other than those 10 I'll help you out. A bunch of Filliane's scenes are missable if you just go through the dungeon as soon as you get her. To avoid that go back and forth from the castle without doing anything for awhile and you'll get a bunch of scenes that are missable.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:12 am
Comparing this with a savefile, these are the missing scenes:

Conversation With Lily 1+2 (does it respawn at some point?)
Crowe's Delusion (I'm guessing I need to find Crowe again? She always disappeared after the first H scene)
Dah and Echo 1-3 (no idea, it looks like these happen in the throne room?!)
Miriza's Defeat 2 (again, seemed to disappear for good after the firs H scene)
Sex With Captives 4
Sex With Filliane 6-7

The capitive and Filliane scenes really have me stumped. I go back and forth between dungeons to rest and the prisons all the time. How do you trigger these?

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:50 am

I took a look at japanese wiki.

For Lily and Crow scenes, you need to have respective units (pixie/blackbird) in your party.
For Dah and Echo scenes, you need to have them in your party too.
Miriza 2 says "defeat Miriza 3 times, becomes unavailable after she joins"
Sex with captives 4 and sex with Filiane 7 say something like "go back and forth between jail and hall of doors (before Filiane's betrayal)". Sex with Filiane 6 is same as 1-5.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:28 am
Does it give any other information for the Lily and Crowe scenes other than having the unit in your party? I've had them in my party for a little while and I'm not triggering the scenes. Dah and Echo's scenes showed up right away when I put them in my party.

edit: Nevermind, found out that you need to level the unit to around 15 before the scenes happen randomly in dungeons.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:37 pm
guys i have arrived at baldaquin plaza (that place after o go out of thunder spear map) and have some door but i dont have they ,i tried defeat some monster but dont dropped anything... (have red,green and yellow doors)

Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:05 pm
Did you check every door? If so you missed a boss fight somewhere. It's impossible to miss keys you need to complete the game. What was the last boss you fought?

Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:38 pm
the last boss i think that wass that blonde angel friend of the pink hair angel one...
(i just rushed between warps on the flowers of the spear thunder somethings map,maybe in this rush i skipped the boss,teeheee
and i was just lazy to scearch completly on all maps )

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:24 pm
reisgem I think you need to head over to chaosmemo.net and take a look at the maps to figure out what you missed. From your description I don't even know where you are in the game.

worldendDominator was there any other info on the Japanese wiki for Sex With Captives or Sex With Filliane? Thanks to you I was able to get the rest of the scenes, but after starting the game again I still can't get it to trigger Sex With Captives 4 or Sex With Filliane 6. I would think 100 trips back and forth from the jail to Darx' room to the dungeon should be enough to trigger the event, shouldn't it? It gets to Sex With Captives 3 and Sex With Filliane 5 and then stops giving me new scenes. :(

Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:53 pm
i'm in almost start of game, after darx defeat the command and the vice commandar of the angels that invaded the forzellote shrine with two batallion-ish,darx want to take a revange for,it and then he decided to go to the 3 main culprit of attack base,baldaquin but for it,we need pass the the map spear of thunder (bf1~bf12) and after go up on bf1 u reach baldqin coutyard plaza but i dont have the keys for open the doors

Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:13 pm
I for the life of me can't find out where to go now.

Ive gotten to the point where i was exploring Ultina's area of path of light and fought the boss of the 3 ladies then was told i need to go stop a cannon but no idea where it was or where to go i've explored all of path of light and garden of judgement.

Anyone know where i go from here?

Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:24 am

bata24, return to Baldaquin Plaza and look for doors that you can open.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:02 am
Does anyone know where you fight Pearly Gate, Heaven Gate and Holy Werebear? Can't seem to fight these guys no matter what I do. The 100% save I downloaded was missing them too. I was thinking somewhere in the Gate of Guidance since other holy and gatekeeper enemies are there but can't find them.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:40 am
i arrived at this map http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack2/dungeo ... iheki.html
but i dont have the keys,with the GT,i need defeat some boss for it,but where i find those boss

Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:28 pm
If you got to the Baldaquin Courtyard without any keys it means you are missing required events. Go to Rakia's, the prison, rest at home, go to any dungeon and immediately return to the castle. Keep doing this until you see an event that gives you a key. It will open the door you can reach in the south.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:51 pm
You need to backtrack and clear all the maps available, sometimes you can forget some hidden doors or revisit boss zone that trigger scene (the hint book is handy for auto finding those).

I also rushed the path of guidance to the top, some levels are just too trollish for my taste and the reward were pretty meh. I respect the one who will clear all the final dungeon sub areas :mrgreen:

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:52 pm
so,.. i got the fire seraphim parni-omething,nd when i was about to get the blue seraphin izuna, a red(orage-ish) door says that i dont have a key(and this is the online way to get izuna)but it dont work with the key that i have,so i dont have other place unlocked other than bueroza bf5 door (maybe i need do something in the cave first?)

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:37 pm
reisgem, if its the doors I'm thinking of, then you need to do some events with the adventurer's first to get a new dungeon where you once you beat the boss you get the key to actually fight Izana. If you haven't, go to Flames LV6 and look for yellow enemies and fight them. After the 3rd or fourth when you go back to base you should get a decent lengthed scene and a new dungeon to go in.

Can anyone say they have fought Holy Werebears in the English patch? They are the only enemy I'm missing and I want to know if fighting them is even possible. Also does anyone know how to find the higher level items that are never sold or request rewards? Is going down the 16 floor dungeon the only way?

Ecchi, Pearly and Heavenly Gates are red enemies in some areas. I fought Pearly in the optional Spear when trying to beat the crystal thing, and Heavenly showed up in both Path of Light and the final dungeon. Not sure how you would go about forcing them to spawn...

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:00 am

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:06 am
I was starting to suspect that there might be an issue, I just wasn't sure how long I should wait before deciding if it was a bugged monster or not considering there are no faqs or anything that told me where to hunt it to begin with. Thanks for the fix, I'll finally be able to get a true 100% then.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:22 am

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:31 pm
That door should be opened with a key you get from the Garden of Judgement, which you get access to from fighting Jon, Dorothy and the other adventurers and then returning home. I did not mean go to Flames of Valor level 6, fight guys then leave. I meant keep going their until you fight 4 different gold enemies and when you go back to base an event with Junkheap triggers.

Basically, you are getting through the actual dungeon to fast and have missed an event that leads to another whole dungeon. Fight advneutrers for a while until gold ones appear and then fight those.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next