[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 1/30

Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:06 pm
This is my first time commenting here so if i say something wrong i hope
u all 4give me :) .. My question is , does any of u playing BB2 have any voices
for any female character from the start because it's been too long since i've been
playing this game again after finishing BB1 and i can't seem to remember if BB2 have voices or not because
after playing some BB2 last year i left it because of the there's too much of japanese words tht i cannot understand..
Simple question is , does any of u have voices in BB2 or is it just me??
Sorry 4 the long essay :D

Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:55 pm
The extras menu issue persists even with a clean install with the 3.0 installer and update to 1.02 without applying the english patch, so I'm gonna assume that you're not supposed to actually be able to access it at all until new game+ but something broke and allowed early access.

On another note, a scene with Marialis has a typo in 1.02

"I-I'm wearing a perfum.
Do you like it?
I tried to pick one that wouldn't be too
overbearing..."

Should be perfume.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:58 pm
I didn't have a completed gamesave. I was playing through the first time, and the extras menu was selectable, but only the unit/item collection, and dungeon list were selectable or even visible. In english patch 1.00 I was able to get access to everything by entering and exiting unit collection which let me see the extra scenes, cgs, etc.

All this was with an incomplete save.

After completing the game I have access to everything in the extra menu. (Everything I unlocked/viewed)

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:37 pm
is the first 6 items in the train area supposed to be in jp cause the rest is in english so i dont want what the top ones are

Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:45 pm
Someone on Fuwanovel said stats for Liz and Maki carry over to a new game if have both games installed in the same directory, then move Bunny Black 2 to a different directory. Are their stats supposed to carry over? If not it might be some kind of glitch.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 am
I don't have BB1 installed anymore (although I used to), and I got Liz and Markie when I started NG+ in BB2 after beating it.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:13 pm
I'm approaching my wits end with this so I'm grasping at straws here. Does anyone play with 2-3 monitor set up? I'm curious if this is causing the crash that happens to me every time. I've looked at all of my video settings and nothing that I've changed has fixed it.

The crash happens at the end of the prologue when the video is suppose to play after you return from your first trip into the dungeon and you talk to the former overlord, then the game acts as if it's going to load the movie/opening and then the entire program just exits.

Any thoughts? Again i have tried changing every video option there is from the F10 menu.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:21 pm
So I just found a piece of untranslated text. When you go to manually "switch" units in a fight the text is 味方リゼーブ(1-5):Character Name.

I was thinking Backup has the same number of characters visible and similar meaning if you don't already have a translation chosen.

screenshot
http://imgur.com/VwHwgK9

Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 am
guys I need help with the game i'm stuck lol

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:45 am

http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack2/dungeo ... ikari.html

Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:11 am

Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:30 am
Forzelotte's first h-scene.

"Kozelottes off somewhere else."
-Kozelotte's off somewhere else.

"I stap my dick deep into her and stop moving."
-I stab my dick deep into her and stop moving.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:54 pm

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:42 pm
Capture of Marialis:

Darx:
"She was handful"
-should probably be "She was a handful."

Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:43 am
Regeneration is restoring SP instead of HP in 1.02.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:36 am

Untranslated message when command limit is exceeded.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 am

A line in the scene after Ultinia's defeat: "That reminds me... Ultinina."

Ultinia's first scene: "Marialis, Fillaine..."

Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:27 am
Echo's 'Dazing Song' skill deals no damage despite the description saying that it's an attack. It even got 26 power.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:04 am

In the scene where Shia brings adventurers as reinforcements after the castle falls, Dorothy introduces herself as "Dorthy". The line is just "D-Dorthy."

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:02 am

Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:51 am
Updated patch, in the Unfairness bonus scene.

Golan: "Depending on the situation, she might go live her parents for awhile."

Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:47 pm
Rakia's Store scene where Kozelotte says "Aunt Shia, Miss Marialis."

Serious Maid:
"Yes, yes.
Quick slacking off and get back to work."
-Should be "quit".

A few lines later:
"Huh? Are we expected to get a sudden rush of customers?"
-Might consider using "expecting" instead as it's in the present.

Three seraphs, 2nd scene after invasion of the castle:
Izana
"Busy times.
Wel, I'll light a fire under the one in charge."
-Well

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:51 pm
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/2
Updates made

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next