[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Some questions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Some questions 

Post Re: Some questions
Slashing (or crushing). Magic needs some investment to be useful.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:25 am
noted, I'll try that.

Minions-wise, do you also have recommendations? I'm currently running a few suicide goo for laughs.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:48 am

Early on - a fairy for map, magic and healing, a heal goo if you need more healing, bears make a good front row, pigs for their defensive ability and shooting, dark mages for magic and int boost.
Mid-game - tifur has good offense, succubi are like fairies but better, replace heal goo with ambrosia.
Can't help with later stuff, I barely changed my party after that.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:05 am
Okay I did Dragon Hunt and defeated the boss then I got a cut scene that tells me that the boss is the weakest in the family, so naturally I want to fight again to see if I could fight all of them but I fought and defeated the dragon boss again and again but didn't got any more cut scenes. My current main quest is to save the princess and I haven't done it yet. Are there no more scenes after the first cut scene after defeating the boss in dragon hunt?

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:07 pm

There isn't. That scene is an easter egg to another SHChara game.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:01 pm
ok thanks, hmm another question, what are the use of some items like pretty gems, flowers and stones?

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:10 pm

No use, just sell them.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:15 pm
I finally unlocked the better stuff.
Is Tifur or Loams a better choice?
I can see the advantage of Tifur with row strength up (especially two jumps Darx from 37 to 49) but mascot trait stumps me. is it useful?

Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 am

With Mascot skill, whenever they attack (with melee or magic, it works either way), there is a chance that another unit also attacks the same enemy. Not very useful, I think.
I guess a specialized fighter (Tifur) is stronger in melee than a hybrid (Loams).
If you have a Loams in your party (putting her on the battlefield is probably not necessary), you will get dungeon events with her that have CG and count as H-scenes (but actually aren't). So you better recruit one either way.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:56 am
Please help me with this in BB3:

(1) what are those skills?

(2) What are those 2 stats?

And (3) please show me how to enlarge my building ground. I've gone to turn 45th, but my building ground still remains the same as it was with just 12 rectangles.

Many Thanks.

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:41 am
1 and 2: They are not important.
If possible focus your Darks to get AOE magic (2 different elements if possible, and make sure AOE Dark element because half of enemies that you met is Angel-type/Holy element).

Here is my Darks stats on lvl 50:

3. You need to build several buildings, especially the red ones.

Here is my town:

I hope this will helpful. :D

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:59 am
that was impressive, what turn are you on, Raizu?

About the building ground, i'm pretty screwed up. I've learnt about structures from this site

http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack3/structure.html

And chose to get Food and Resources first without any red one, so that means i have to erase some of these lv3 farms and houses.

Oh my!

Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:11 am
Those are my old SS, I already uninstalled my BB3 game.

Don't focused only on farm and houses. It's enough to open 2-3 houses on every type of houses to get scenes.

As for farm, let's see, as long as your food bar is not into minus, then you're okay. Pick whenever you think profitable for your resources. :D

Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:47 pm
I'm sorry to bump this up, but since I can't find a walkthrough or FAQ anywhere (in english) I don't know where else to ask. I figured I'd bump this up instead of making a new topic.

I have a few questions regarding Bunny Black 2.

I was just wondering, but is there any way to view what your current goal or objective is in the game? I've been finding myself lost as to what I'm actually supposed to be doing. I end up just wandering around the dungeon in the beginning, fighting a few battles before I need to retreat back to base. Battles feel a lot more difficult this time around, at that.

Another question I had was about actually retreating. Is there no warp magic this time around? No way to egress from the dungeon and back to base instantly like in Bunny Black 1? In this game, if my Fairy dies, I usually end up dying as well because I can never find my way back to the door. I've always been really bad with mazes and memorization so I rely on being able to see the whole map; especially if I have to backtrack every single step due to not being able to warp back.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:35 am

Most of the time, your goal is basically "go up as far as you can and beat up whatever you find there".

Eventually you'll get Gunguskar Special actions, which include teleporting to nearest door.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:07 am
anyone could you give me some tips how you spend your skill point on BB2?

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:48 pm
Hey Guys

I'm in the Urutinia Dungeon, where i must fight against Oldeus.. some ideas with the fight against him? He is overall extremely powerful and i can't seem to get him to halft of his hp xD

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 pm
Kusogaki: You need skills first, I think magic is the best, since lot of bosses and else have a fuck ton of DEF, I personally think you need 2 healers (different monsters) and all your monsters and characters must have 1 or 2 magical skills.

I also think every member of your party except healers must have a magical AoE which cost between 30 and 50 points, if they can have a lance and a wall spell thats great too. Try having different type of magic.

With skills you need stats, and I think upgrading the evade and def of your party is a must, by lvl 30 I think having 15/20 on both on every character is perfect.

So: 1 skills like lance, wall, good heals
2 stats
3 big aoe
4 stats

Kaytwice: He is hard and there is no strat, you must have a good team. The best way to pass him is spells since he has like 40 def and evade as much as possible, if you're getting os you're just dont have enough xp. If you have weak monsters, thats the sign that you need to change and upgrade them (like a fairy, take a nymph already). I saw half of my party die in that battle, and I won just because marialis is op, my nymph and my chimera evade almost every attack.

So update your party, train, and have luck

If both of you still have problems you can still cheat to gain skill points and money (stuff and command points by reinvestment)

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:44 am
I have question about skills in BB2.
Don't remember how it was in BB1 but do characters ever get new one? Most of my chars ar now level ~17 and they still only have base skills they had when they started.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:45 am
Not sure but It seems you have to get the basic skills to unlock the next ones (ex: sword dance, then wild dance)

You dont need them to keep the better ones though, if you take sword dance, then unlock wild dance, you can replace SD by WD without losing shit.

I'm sure the level matters though =/ but I think you cant just take high end skills even if you have the level without taking some of the bad/first ones first

Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:05 am

You have to learn new skills manually, in Manage units menu in the store.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 am

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:05 am
Didn't understood the question that way xD

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:24 am

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next