[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - I'm lost, dont know where to go (spoilers up until Izana)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 I'm lost, dont know where to go (spoilers up until Izana) 
Post I'm lost, dont know where to go (spoilers up until Izana)
Hi, first of all, I didnt beat Izana yet. If you did, I'd ask you a bit of help

-I freed Dartz from Izana's influence, completed garden of judgement.
-I beated lieutenants but I dont know if it was optional (the fish, the hook, the girl in armor,the blob, the cristal) just to find an empty room.
-I ended up by getting two keys.
-I unlocked the farming zone Gate of Guidance in the courtyard but there are 4 other rooms that I cant open.
-I actually cant past the second doors in the first floor of Effervescent Sea, dont know if i'm supposed to find the key in this zone or in another.

I'm level 30 and I just dont know what to do or where to go.
I dont know if anyone has any idea but could you people tell me what did you do ?
In which order ? or just how your story evolved ?

Should I continue in Gate of Guidance ? that zone doesnt seems story related..

Edit: I have those keys :
Comander's key
Prison Key
Izana's key
Citadel key

Thanks to anyone who can help !

Ps : does ATK up the magic as well or just physic attacks ?

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:38 pm
Post Re: I'm lost, dont know where to go (spoilers up until Izana
I think you were supposed to just keep exploring the Effervescent Sea at this point. Keep going up stairs, eventually you'll go down a different set of stairs and end up past those doors without unlocking those doors.

Also, ATK helps with magic, at least according to one of the hints in the extras menu.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:27 am

You can look at the maps .

I also want to ask: after freeing Darx, should I continue going through Eff. Sea or go to Garden of Judgment?

Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:17 am
I dont know but I can tell you that there's nothing in the end of the garden, except bosses, so if you want cg's and/or new units, you should finish it, but I dont remenber something story related

Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:59 am
I'm also stuck at the same spot as you :(

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:12 am

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 am

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]