[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting - Updated 2/18 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Patch and Issue Reporting Thread
Opening as administrator did the trick. Thank you very much. Woo~

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:53 am
Izana's key is behind her in a chest, but surprisingly, you can actually beat the game, as if you'd taken it (the door for path of light still opens) so long as you've defeated izana, even if you never took her key

the doors in effervescent sea, do not open without the chest key.

but you can still beat the game without the key.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:11 pm
I got two crashed
First when i go From hall of doors To Flame Of Valor the game crashed
The second place is after i defeated Izana and go to the new place on the locked door the game crashes when i try go a floor up on those stairs

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:19 pm
The game crashes in that section of the locked door. If anyone knows the whereabouts of the keys can you tell ?

Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:31 pm
i forgot to add in i torrented the game

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:45 pm
My game crashed everyime i try to take the stairs in Baldaquin Courtyard Plaza

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:08 pm
So for some reason, my game keeps crashing whenever I try to go into the equipment screen now. It happens regardless of where I try to enter the screen (Rakia's Shop, Palace, and while in a dungeon). It's a new thing (wasn't happening before) so I assume it has something to do with a particular item I have equipped or a particular combination of items, but I don't know.

IIRC, I had 2 of the +2 defense threads equipped, the rouge and ogre swords (+10%/+15% slashing), and the staff that gives +20% magic. I believe the staff was the most recent item I equipped.

Edit: Fixed. Problem was on my end.

Last edited by xilium on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 pm
Is Holy Slasher attacking twice intended or a bug? That thing already does a ton of damage, but acting twice in a turn is kinda stupid, especially since he is a level 20 that doesn't give any exp -.-

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:33 am
I downloaded the game and for some reason the sound is only coming out of the right headset speaker. Does anyone know a way to fix that? The Headset works fine for everything else.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:57 am

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:14 am

Kozelotte's scene: "At the same time, my semen gushs out."

Echo's scene: "Not else is in my thoughts." - probably should be "nothing".

Fascio commander scene in Eff. Sea says "Ma'am, will I be able to understand him like you do some day?", while another scene has "Don't get upset. It was just fluttering in the wind", and its voice is feminine.

Remedy skill (removes ailments from 1 ally) seems to affect whole party. I got into a trap that reduces attack, and a single use of Remedy removed its effect from everyone.
Also, you can use it even if there is no ailments to remove.

Last edited by worldendDominator on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:30 am

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:12 am
Have the same thing.When dungeon effects are on I can't even load my saved game in flame of valor 6f, It just crashes

Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:35 am
Conversation occured at palace after defeating Izana.

Filliane: "Me too. Sometimes it felt like that when I was pretendind to have converted."
Should likely be "pretending"

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:40 pm
Paniverna on the 4th floor of the last dungeon: "I remember exactly how to assaulted me."

When Roger Marko joins the party his name is displayed as Roger Mark.

Last edited by Ecchi on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:54 pm
Is this a bug? So, I decided to start over, because I was getting my ass handed to me, since I only had 10 Command and basic units... Didn't understand why, until I started again, since I decided to try a build with Darx, in this one, after I finished the first dungeon and got Filliane, I went back to the first dungeon to level her (on the other play I just went to the next and kept climbing). This time when I got back a Maid talked about Reconstruction to me, and it gains Command and new stuff... That didn't happen on the other playthrough, I got the Request from the Item Shop, but not the Reconstruction. Can you actually miss this event if you rush to fast? That would be a game breaking bug, no way you can just go with basic units and 10 command.

Also, and I might be crazy. Wasn't it a bug that if you cleared the board, the reinforcements wouldn't arrive?

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:57 pm
On 6F on the path of light i cant seem to find a way instead there is a wall which is blocking the way which is shown on chaosmemo map

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:22 pm
Optional Izana scene dialouge is formed strangely.

"The way she's pleasuring me is nothing like how it feels when I'm forcing a woman.

It's the way a woman uses who's hoping for it herself."

Overal akward structure, maybe

"It feels the way a woman who's hoping for it herself does." Or some variant? Unless it's important that some form of 'use' is included.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:57 pm
How can I increase command points ? Darx 15 level command points still 10

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:50 pm
Can't Escape is written in Japanese.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:56 pm

Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:26 pm
I am not sure if this has been address yet, but for people who are having an issue going Fullscreen with windows 10, start up the game and press F10. There should be an option around the bottom right the set fullscreen resolution there.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:43 pm
In the event with Rakia and two maids it says "Rakia's acting nrmal, but all the rest of the staff are greeting me much more politely than usual."

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next