[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2+ TL Status
Not sure if this is a bug or my misunderstanding. When I start BB2 it recognizes that I have BB1 installed, and gives me Liz and Maki and with no problem. However, none of my units from my last run on BB1 are available. I thought they were supposed to be carried over as well? Do I need to copy something from my BB1 install to my BB2 install for my units to carry over?

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:46 am

No, you just get two units for free, and that's it.

Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:02 pm
I have version 1.11 of the game ( First Game ). This will be a problem for the game version game load ? Maki and other characters I can use ?

Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:21 pm
How much of the dialogue is supposed to be translated with the beta patch?

Because the extra events dialogue is in Japanese and I'm also getting events with panibana, etc with the text in japanese while walking around in Flame of Valor area (just after you climb up angel place basement)

Oh and also my game would always CTD when entering Flame of Valor area, until I turned off dungeon effects in the options menu.

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:08 pm
I wonder about the patch and how much progress has been made and if I could help some but not much programming

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:26 pm
Aroduc said the patch will be released on the 26th, if there are no unforeseen circumstances. So I suspect he's pretty much done.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:11 pm
I'm sorry, but I need to ask you something. Am I the only one with this problem I can't do full screen ? Getting the same error in the first game.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:25 pm
Maybe you are having a problem similar to what I had.

Start the game and then press F10. A new window (in jap) should open. On the right side there will be some option to change screen/visual settings. Try playing with those.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:07 am
Found a typo in the beta. It's a rest at home event where Fillianne meets Koze for the first time. During the event Darx says "I have trust you now and know you won't betray me."

Also encountered another strange bug I wouldn't want to delay the release of the 1.0 patch. If I have Media Player Classic open, even minimized, clicking anywhere in Bunny Black 2 will get the video to play. I consider closing MPC to be a reasonable solution, just didn't know WTF was happening for a minute. lol

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:11 am
Post Re: Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread
Unstickied this. Will be making a new thread for BB2 release soonishly.

Report all further issues there.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8