[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2+ TL Status
you know, i've been wondering for a while, does anyone else find it wierd that panibana still hangs around with the other two angels in random scenes, even after you've beaten her? I didn't understand what happened immediately after beating her, so i have no idea of this is supposed to happen or not.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:29 pm
http://www.file-upload.net/download-112 ... e.rar.html

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:27 pm
Edit: Finished cleaning them all. Hopefully they are satisfactory. And as a side-note, I hate those buttons with triangles in the background. They are literally torture.

http://puu.sh/mvHDh/8a48abdbad.rar

Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:07 pm
You and me both.

Thank you.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:43 pm
Hi ! loving your work here !

My game crash when I'm trying do get out of the first floor or Flame of Valor like Freddeboy166.
I can go back, do whatever I want, but each time I got there the game crash.

-I dont know if its linked but when I launch the game I got this message http://puu.sh/mxkCh/85f464c12c.png
-Tried to get rid of compagnon and go crash, tried to launh dialogue and go, crash.
-I did not installed a patch after the first you released (can someone tell me where I can download the latest one ? and the tuto who tell how to install it, I forgot and I'll probably do it bad if I have to "update")
-Do I need to reinstall the game ? redownload it from another site ?
-Also, I cheated, maybe the game doesnt like it (add lvl and money)

Thanks for everything and sorry to bother you people.

Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:06 pm
i did some quick testing with exp skills.
i put a level 1 g. maid and level 1 barbarian straight out of the shop into my party and compared their exp growth rates.

g. maid has studious, which states "increases own exp by 10%", and from stats, g. maid has the same exp requirements to level up as barbarian, hence i put them together to compare exp growth rate.

-fighting a few battles, they still had exactly the same amount of exp. Therefore studious does NOT increase exp gained for g.maid by 10%

-Levelling them up, they still had exactly the same amount of exp. Therefore studious does NOT give any exp at all upon starting a new level

-Creating a party full of characters with studious and diligent did not increase exp noticeably for ANY character. Therefore studious and diligent do not stack, nor do they actually affect the entire party

-going to "plaza" with a character with diligent in the party fighting the 3 angels that spawn on the bottom left of the main area.
Normal: averages 220 exp per battle.
With diligent characters: still 220 exp per battle.
* i use diligent to test averages because a 10% exp bonus would be hard to notice, a 20% bonus is significantly easier to spot*
Conclusion. Exp increasing monster skills Do not work.

Edit: Did NOT test getting kills using the monsters that had exp skills, I just had darx nuke the spawns with arrow storm. and i can't be f***ed to gather data again.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:20 am
Does someone mind fixing etc/uw2_a13?

Thanks.

I'll check at the exp innates tomorrow, but they're already updated in the exe correctly, and have no blank spaces, so if something's wrong with them, I'm not sure what else to try.

Edit:
Actually, I checked them quickly now to try to verify the behavior and I got different results, although there may be a translation error involved (probably). Dilligent seems to be functioning exactly as it should. I checked on a generic Angel. She earned more exp than everyone else in the party, although I didn't check the exact percentage. Studious's description is lit "At the end of combat, increase exp by 1.1". I'm guessing perhaps that's meant to apply to all Exp, not just personal. I was having trouble verifying that though.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:40 am

juunkee, Flame of Valor crash is fixed by turning off 3D effects.
You starting message says "cannot access game folder." Where did you install the game?

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:59 am
New exp test results:

1 g. maid in party: average exp gain: 219. Minimum exp gain: 144.
3 g. maids, 1 devil bug in party: average exp gain: 241 minimum: 204

strangely enough, studious does seem to stack. i now have a reason to fill up my backrow.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:12 am
bb/imagestuff.rar

All images done. A repacked chip/etc are in there. If there are any issues, let me know and I'll fix them before the 1.0 release. Or if you think you can/want to do a better job on any, all psds are included. If using that with the beta patch, the interface should be completely translated aside from the opening legal screen, error messages, and windows quit message.

I'm going to give my editor/whoever wants to poke at the images/interface about a week to find any lingering issues. Full release, barring catastrophe, is penciled in for the 26th.

I know of nothing else that needs to be done for the game now, at least that I feel like doing (eg, the legal screen since that's in a different file I don't want to mess with). The only work I have left here is reactive in response to issues raised and generation of a patch in about a week.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:30 pm
Whats discipline and what is that symbol some characters have in it? I should probably mention that it's SLIGHTLY too big

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:27 pm
Fixed. A couple images accidentally had the wrong names and were packed wrong.

And try to be more specific or provide screenshots. The more time I have to spend figuring out what you're saying, the more I resent you.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:14 pm
Chip:
File xdn_b00 doesn't have any text.
Files mai_i00 and mai_i01don't have that single text like the original. (Not sure if thats important)

Etc:
File equ_a01 is untranslated.
File equ_b01 is textless.
File exi_a10 is textless.
Files exs_a01 - exs_a04 are textless.
File exu_b00 missing a text compared to the original. (Not sure if it's important again)
Files g010_a01,g010_a02,g011_a00,g011_a01,g011_a02,g011_a03,g020_a00,g020_a01,g030_a00,g030_a01 are missing a text each. (Not sure if important)
Files g999_a00,g999_a01,g999_q00,g999_q01 are untranslated.
File shop_b00 is untranslated.
File shop_d01 is textless.
File uw2_a10 is textless.

Not really a problem but a personal opinion, the holy element symbol looks slightly uncentered towards the left.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:53 pm
All the above are intentional and fall under the categories of:

Unneeded (eg play button says play)
Redundant (red button has the word 'red' on it, kanji was to note that the number being displayed there was a count of quantity)
Dummy images (janky looking headers, plain text on white background)
Lack of space (basically all the tiny sorting buttons which had 1 kanji for usually "category")

If you think you can fit something into the tiny sort buttons, go ahead.

As for the holy symbol, the icon used comes from the first or second page if you want to change it. It looks fine to me, but I have no strong opinion one way or the other. *shrug*

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:03 pm

Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:14 am

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:37 pm
Hey guys, I'm new here, just started playing Bunny Black 2.
After installing the game, i updated it to 1.02 and then i used the Beta Patch.
After that I unpacked the bb/Imagestuff you posted in it as well. I did not include the psd.
I don't know where to put them in.

My problem is, that the game crashes everytime I try to go up to the next floor. Currently I'm at the floor with lots of closed doors.

Here i posted my savegame, Hope i did it right. These are 2 different ones the 16 and 17.

I hope i packed the right files into the tinyupload.

Thanks for translating this game.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:58 pm
Can't duplicate crash. Maybe try turning off the visual effects as someone else suggested.

----

By NG+, I mean have a clear game save. That unlocks Maki and Liz (as does having a BB1 install) as soon as a New Game begins, and slightly later, Aly and Flan.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:58 pm
Do you get anything for having BB1 installed AND being on NG+(at the same time)?

Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:53 am
Thanks for the help, the dungeon effects were the problem.
After disabling it and going up to the next level, it worked. I tried to enable it again and it crashed again.

I have Liz and Maki, because I have BB1 still installed.
Well since I can't read or understand Japanese, and don't want to spoil myself with the pictures, I will wait till the full translation is out.

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:17 am

Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:40 am
Do i need to have BB1 and BB2 in the same folder for 2 to recognize that i have 1 installed
And more importantly i get a crash every time enter combat in the first cave. I tried most of Tommy's tips (all but installing on a virtual machine xp) but nothing helped yet. Also disabled effects, didn't help either.

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:52 am

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next