[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2+ TL Status

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:19 pm
Well It just happens that the same issue some others were having on "Flame of Valor 1F" occur to me, just when you attempt to go up the next level from the Balquin Outer Plaza the .exe crashes,

edit3: As stated bellow by Aroduc the problem is withim windows 8.1 and 10 (on my first install I did not use the additional w8 installer http://shchara.co.jp/04develop/bunny2/InstBB2.zip ).
Anyway I decided to do a fresh install using Windows XP inside a VM and the saves are all working now.

Last edited by H4cko on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:55 pm
I haven't seen a crash with any of the saved games posted in that area relating to FoV of the ones I've tested, the most recent one included (either 11 or 14 in that), using either my full patches or the beta ones.

There IS a special installer for Windows 8 on SH Chara's site for the game. I suspect the problem lies in the OS. Not having Windows 8, I have no idea what it does differently or changes or if it's compatible with the replacement files I'm creating.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:07 pm
bb/img.rar

Partial interface stuff I did over the last few days. I know one person was working on some of the combat buttons (that I didn't feel like doing the gradients for and had already gone through on Sunday). If you feel like making any of them prettier, psds are included. There are plenty more buttons and screens left to do. Do not report untranslated images if you use those files. I'm also ambivalent towards the buttons that were already in English that have somewhat different fonts, mostly because those images weren't cleaned.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:49 am

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:54 am
at first i thought the text files merely weren't listed in order, so translating in order of game progression was impossible. But on the first post, aroduc mentioned that there shouldn't be any translation work left, however everything starting from VoF1 is untranslated for me. Is this just me misinterpreting the post, or is my version of the patch screwy?

Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:01 pm
The patch is just for beta purpose and so, even if he has translated all the text, it is limited to the parte of the story until you reach the "plaza" dungeon.
After that all the story is not translated. For the store/castle/prison dialogues I don't know if everything has been translated in the patch. Till now I have not encountered any untranslated text in those locations but I have stopped my dungeon progression in the "plaza" zone.

The full translation will be released when all the text has been checked and edited and the images have been translated. (i think).

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:59 pm
on my first semi play i encountered untranslated rakia convo after clearing VoF, but before Kozelotte.
not sure what that was about, though. must have been related.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:21 pm
To add to the list of things that potentially break skills and cause them to stop functioning, I've found a skill where if you have a space in it, it stops functioning.

Yay.

Only one unit has it and it's an endgame unit, but another thing to watch out for or be aware of if anybody ever uses this thread as a cautionary tale for bug hunting SH Chara localizations.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:53 pm
Not sure if you managed to fix that space issue or want to fix it, but I think a possible solution is to use unicode characters that looks like space if it is allowed. A quick google search gave this website:

Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:43 pm
It's already taken care of by just changing the skill name.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:04 pm
Hi don't know why, but now i don't have bgm music while playing since this patch

Thank you

Edit: my bad I'm stupid i remove without me noticing some important stuff with a new install + checking i figure that out

Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:13 am

I'm also getting a crash upon entering Flame of Valor 1F.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:36 am
For flame tower crashing options and dugeon efects of it is working

Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:44 am

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:41 am
I don't know if its just me, but when I start the game raw my cursor is fine, but whenever I apply the beta patch my cursor keeps moving up??

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:02 pm
I don't know what the problem with those skills is. It looks like there's a few more group/party healing/anti-healing skills that are affected as well. I'm trying to figure out how they work, but it doesn't seem like they function like the other things.

---------------

Someone clean the text off these images so I don't have to. Most are the sorting buttons from the top. Almost all other image work is done.
bb/clean_these.rar

Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:12 am
I'm honestly not sure what the problem with the healing innates is, but it seems that spaces screw them up. Instead of testing every innate that has a space to see whether it's one of the ones that gets messed up, I've just gone through and replaced all innates... aside from the stat-affecting ones that need to have a space to parse correctly.

Updated patch with that fix/change.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:28 pm
Not sure if this counts as not working as intended in this specific beta-patch, but all replayed scenes are not translated, even those that were in english in the patched game are still japanese.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:02 am

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:30 am
So I tried my hand at editing some of the images. I could do a few of them but the green/red/blue buttons that have triangles behind them keep screwing me over.

I'll keep trying at them, but if someone wants to try it, knock yourself out.

http://puu.sh/mrxh7/957567f9c2.rar

Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:35 am
It was my first time cleaning but i tried these triangle buttons too, (continued NhKPaNdA's work) i hope you can use them

http://www.file-upload.net/download-112 ... e.rar.html

edit: are all those files which are in "etc todo" and not yet in "etc clean" not yet cleaned? if so i can try.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:35 am
Yeah. All the files in the todo folders, that aren't in the clean folders, need to be cleaned. I left the originals there incase someone could do a better job than me and there is one file in the clean folder that is only half done.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:01 am
the half done file was that "ich_e01" right? that is the one i finished, but am not sure if it looks very good, because i haven't worked with PS for a while, right now i am doing some of those in the etc todo folder

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:24 am

Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next