[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2+ TL Status
Hm, just marathon through the whole game, no crash even after New game plus. I may ,miss some event (7%) and CG (5% missed) considering Gate of Guidance explored only until 15th floor, pretty sure 12 more floor to go for that dungeon. Not to mention I ignore Citadel Spear entirely, somehow I make only 3% on the 1st floor :P

Still, in conclusion, there's at least one thing bordering me: small event and H-event with Kozelotte and Fozelotte didn't trigger at all for me, only happen when I remove the patch. That's why I'm not sure if there's other event I miss cause of the patch.

Here's my save that's done pretty much everything except Onsen vacation and said missed events, you can see the difference when Resting using raw and patched game: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... nny273.dat
Pun:

And here's the save that I completed the missed events using raw game: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... nny275.dat

For the spell error, I can't for the love of myself remember when they are. But for sure there's one place the word "Welcoming" typed as "Welcming" or something like that if you can Ctrl-F your script may be that will help. Sorry can't do much about that.
Edit: Ekate's Intimidating Aura overlapsed with the Japanese letters, not much of a problem though

Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:25 am
minor text error: "the" repeated two times.

Just after the prison event with Filliane betrayal.

http://i.imgur.com/75nrLht.png

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:05 am

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:34 pm
I'm pretty sure the "tenacious" skill (the innate passive that prevent character from dying and left them at 1HP instead) isn't working. Never saw it trigger once, though I remember in the not-patched version it was obnoxious as hell.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:41 pm
My game crashes whenever i try to go from map Baldaquin - Outer Plaza up to Flame of Valor 1F. (Bunny2.exe has stopped working) I did manage to get up there once and made it to the first untranslated solo scene with Paniverna (Fire Lady) although it crashed soon after. Haven't made it up there since. At first i through it was a known problem caused by the collision between the translated script and the untranslated script thats happening at that level but it seems other people have made it up there.

Save:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/awhk9 ... 282%29.rar

Save No 17 is right infront of the steps

I also found some spelling/grammar errors:

https://www.mediafire.com/?v9a35w7v069m3vf
(I don't know how to upload pictures here) :roll:

EDIT: Hmm... well i have no idea, i checked everything, downloaded a new copy of the patch and added it. Didn't work, installed a fresh new copy of the game and added the newest patch, didn't work.
So i downloaded the saves Yourfan uploaded and tried them, now it works flawlessly, can load in while on the floor, can walk up using the stairs while using both his saves and my own... i have no idea, but it works now atleast. Maybe my saves got corrupted somehow?

EDIT:EDIT: Found some more text errors:
https://www.mediafire.com/?uiu8vfgtj6zicqd

Last edited by Freddeboy166 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:38 pm
Re: Tenacious

I actually fixed that this morning (probably) while I was going through the quiz.

Re: Crash
Can't duplicate with either my full version or the beta patch version. Are you sure you're using the most up to date beta patch?

Updated beta patch with a quick fix for the formatting and string lengths, as well as Tenacious fix (and some other exe strings that I found on my own).

ALL ISSUES WITH TEXT SHOULD BE REPORTED.
That includes overflow, bad linebreaking, strings being cut off, etc.
Still not images/buttons that are just text like the combat orders stuff. Images are not text. I don't want to deal with that, but apparently it's looking like I'll need to.

I'll get the editing fixes later, but won't update the beta script patch for them.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:18 pm
When Darx returns to the castle (right at the beginning of the game) the game gets stuck on an infinite loop with the scene repeating over and over

save if needed:

https://a.uguu.se/tuzvjw_Bunny205.dat

EDIT: It should be noted that I'm not sure I have the most current patch. I downloaded it today from the post you have on page 2

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:01 pm
God damn it.

Fixed and reorganized my beta files to prevent that from happening again.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:43 pm
Can confirm there's indeed a surge of new event after the patch.

As for Tenacious, i'm still unsure whether it doesn't work at all (after nuking the board with AOE) or there's a much smaller chance for its activation.

Either way, i'm a happier man having this skill neutered (either by design or bug.)

edit: After some testing with the drill plants i can confirm it works, albeit very rarely.

And just making sure, wiping the board before the reserve advances wins the battle, does this work as intended?

Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:52 pm
right after my previous post, conversation at the doors room. That should be 'to' not 'too'

http://imgur.com/NFxt9Bo

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:02 pm
Text from saves 2 and 3 overlap onto save 6 and 7
http://puu.sh/mjbPj/489de322cc.jpg

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:31 am
There's not a whole lot I can do about that. I've shortened a bunch of dungeon names/floors to shorthand, but they're used in about three or four different places, and I can't reduce the actual long parts to shorthand in one place and descriptive length elsewhere.

Alternatively, I guess I could try to remove the playtime from that part of the save file.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:08 pm
I have completely emptied out my queue of textual translation work for this game at this point.

As for flavor text, given the lack of focus of items/skills in the game and how little space I have to work with anyway without doing some heavy duty rearranging, I'm inclined to say it's not worth the effort. Unit flavor text could probably use some sprucing up, especially the set of generic adventurers who are basically all copy/pasted between them, but I'm considering that a very low priority since it pretty much only exists within the unit dictionary.

Otherwise all further textual work on my part will be purely reactive to any issues/bugs/errors/typos/etc made. I expect Tolrin's editing pass to be done within a week or two. Once that's finished, it can be released as soon as the image work is done to my satisfaction. The more of that I have to do myself, the longer it's going to be until that point.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:55 pm
Mm. I had changed a couple item names and forgotten to change them in the associated file for that stuff.

Updated patch with fixed obj.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:01 pm
Every time I try to load Flame of Valor 1F-6F the game crashes and closes with Windows Error (W10 tried with every compatibility mode) I can't even bypass the error uninstalling the patch

New Beta Patch installed Same error

My savefile

thank you for your attention

EDIT: Dunno why but after 1 hour doing nothing i could bypass it without the patch but with him still cant. Weird
EDIT2: i notice that when i was exchanging the crimson gem for the book of cartography the item does not appear on the inventory i think the cause is that the text on the quest is missing the tooltip for the book

greetings

Last edited by Deadnigt on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:51 am
Bugs found: 1- Perception skill does not work, it's supposed to show hidden walls, tested this by taking a monster with perception(in my party, even though i think it would still be in effect if it were in my backup units, like from bunny black 1) and walking up to a hidden wall i'd found previously. It shows nothing on the map, and the wall itself doesn't seem any different, thus i found the maps for every floor of every dungeon in the game, have yet to test out more.

2(questionable)- you think they let you equip five swords, or bug?

also, when you forget a skill are you supposed to get SP refunded?

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:25 am

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:32 am

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:51 am
The map stuff was a quagmire of interconnected stuff, but it should all be fixed now.

The item thing was again because I hadn't correctly updated item names in between item.obj and itemCh.obj. I took a closer look and corrected a couple others while I was in there.

Aly and Flan are NG+ only, so it's not unexpected if they're not recruited on first games. Side note, Maki and Liz are also added in NG+ if you don't have BB1 installed.

As for the crashing, if the bug's not introduced by the patch, there's unlikely to be anything I can do about it.

Yes, you can equip 5 of the same thing even in the original version.

Patch updated with those fixes.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:15 pm
If this helps:

here's a list of all maps in the game(in japanese unfortunately.)

http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack2/index.html

i'm currently doing some non-intensive play testing of the combat system(i was highly invested in bunny black combat system diving, where did i leave those old notes?).

My blunt observations

My observations on combat skills

Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:06 pm
Downloaded the Beta patch on the second page, also got the crashes in the valor of flame, first one was inbetween getting up the stair of plaza -->valor of flame, after several times or repeated crashes with bunny black exe stopped working, it somehow worked (no clue why whatsoever). Next crash session is now at valor of flame 4f, i really fucking hope to get out of this area soon, its just plain annoying, since the first time it crashes, it keeps crashing all save files that load me to an area of the valor of flame. Be it normal save or auto save.

i try to get it to work again, since i made the stupid mistake that all my current save files are in the said areas. really don't want to start a new.

also tried to load the save files in the unpatched game, worked once, but after a loading attemped, crashed again.

Edit: new installing, applied patch again, loading --->exe stopped working, removed the obj.vfs
worked, however will crash again on the next load out.
If i tried to apply the patch, and remove the obj.vfs before the first load it will crash again, just what the heck is wrong with this tower?

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:04 pm
Have you considered asking for image help on reddit, 4chan, or hongfire?

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:35 pm
Hi i found another bug. This 1 comes from the speed buff given from gear (boots, tried +1, and +2) doesn't work, i mean it didn't give you the +X points on speed

thank u for the attention

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next