[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread 

Post Re: Bunny Black 2+ TL Status
Tooltips for VN mode are not translated.
Also, a type of enemy is called "White Piller" (unless that's a pun that I didn't get).

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:56 am

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:04 am
First crash detected on the 3rd or 4th (or may be 2nd) Prison Cell Scene after defeat of the Seraphim of flame (To be more specific, after boss fight on the 6th floor Castle)

I have tried many other way to get around this, other scenes work fine but when I try the prison cell it crashes again. Please let me know if you want my save file
Oh, and I have windows 8.1, choose compatibility of Win xp sp3, and game version 1.02

Edit: well I uploaded my save anyway feel free to use it: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... nny235.dat

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:31 am
First, let's try reading the readme, or failing that, the thread, hm?

Second, no crash happens for me there.

Third, I will not be going through random save files to search for an error that I suspect was already taken care of anyway.

Third, ADV tooltips taken care of. Didn't update patch for just that.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:13 pm
I updated and added more translation here for the image editing:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1095&start=25

Sadly I can't use photoshop, but I hope it will be useful...

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:54 pm
As far as we can tell, the prison crash doesn't exist in the working version, so should work in the full version later. Thanks for uploading a save anyway!

Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:10 am
Hello ive got a trouble with endlessly repeating dialogs first when you return to castle just after angel attack when Meryl speak with Intel Squad Leader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htO6ipa ... e=youtu.be

Second dialog in angels fortress https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZucQpqI ... e=youtu.be

win 7 if its important

Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:29 am
I don't have saves in front of every event with every configuration. If you don't supply a way for me to check it myself, I'm going to ignore it.

That said, I doubt I'll be able to reproduce it because there is nothing special about those scenes or scripts and nothing should have been changed that'd have any kind of effect. What's more, most people seem to get past those events just fine, and apparently you did as well. That leads me to believe that the issue is something like not applying the official update before the patch, not anything the patch did.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:21 pm
What is the latest situation ? You can tell if there's anything I can do to help. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thanks for the translation.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:48 pm
Both work fine without error for me.

The fact that your character names are all in Japanese tells me that you didn't follow the installation instructions.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:55 pm
No no that's not what I meant:

If I remember well, after a while in the prison, Darks ask one of his minion to take the blond haired angel in his room, so after that:

Prison= all H scene should be with other girls BUT not her since darks doesn't want to do it in the prison anymore.
Rest place= you start first in the room several time, after a while, when darks feels like she is ready, he bring her in the midle of the shrine. In my save file you have both at the same time (I mean I don't think you should have a scene in your room when you choose the prison).

The problem is: I never got the scene where darks ask his minions to bring the angel, instead all the H scene order got mixed.

Oh, reading Katakana is not a problem for me, don't worry about it ^^.
Edit: I updated the game in 1.02, don't worry about it as well.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:03 pm
Scenes show up in somewhat random order based on how many times you've towned and how far you've progressed in dungeons, it's possible to skip some sections of scenes or get things totally out of order based on your actions. Also, as far as "things people can do to help" goes, image editing still needs to get done.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:33 pm
What he said, and that doesn't even sound like it's a problem in the first place.

Also, if you're using an untranslated obj file and a translated exe, there are going to be bugs in the gameplay side of things, mostly skills, both active and passive, not functioning. They are paired files.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:35 pm
I think its something wrong with the latest patch update. Ive got the same problem as Argeltal (repeating dialogue) at the exact same spots. I have 3 seperate bunny black 2 game copies installed, the 2 first (both early patches) works fine, the third (newest patch) have the repeating dialogue problem. Haven't switched anything from default settings on all 3. Can't get past either, tried restart, reload, skip for 3 min, etc nothing works accept loading a later save (if you have one).

Save if needed

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q43r8 ... y2.sav.rar

Other than this it has worked flawlessly up to untranslated area.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:53 pm
I tracked down the issue. It's also from the tools not round tripping correctly, but breaking things internally in ways I don't track, and apparently only happens after the second or third time, so it's some kind of cumulative error.

The fix is that I need to remake the beta box (script) file from scratch. I'll do it later tonight.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:45 pm
Patch updated with repaired/remade box file.

All should be functional again, sorry.

Also, let this be a cautionary tale to anybody who uses the TL Wiki tool on a Softhouse Chara game. It doesn't roundtrip correctly with English text.

Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:04 am
Everything work fine with updated patch ,at least that 2 dialog ive got trouble with, and sorry about saves i completly forgot about them and when i saw your remark Freddeboy166 already upload one.

Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:40 am
Oh your latest patch also let me through my prison crash without problem.

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:10 am
Feel free to report spelling and grammar errors you see, 2-3 words in the sentence are sufficient for me to grep it. Anything thats wrong in the beta patch is stuff I've missed on my first pass through the scripts.

Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:45 pm
Hello, i just started playing and everything worked fine till i went to the ninth level. Now i can't see enemies coming anymore. Heres my save http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... nny210.dat

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:04 am

Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:31 am

Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next