[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Bunny Black 2 Old Dev Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 2+ TL Status
the term vanguard is usually used in place of advance guard.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:55 pm
Dunno if its the patch or just BB2 or even if its fixable but fullscreen doesn't seem to work with Windows 10

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:52 am

Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:27 am
I can confirm that game runs funny in Windows 10. Something to do with the fonts and languages installed. Installing Japanese language fixed some of the problems. Setting date/time and other formats to Japanese fixed some others. Running the game with Windows 7 comparability fixed some more. Also, Visual Novel Reader breaks this game. Soon I'll use patch and say if there any more problems with it. Just keep in mind that this game is not meant to be played on Windows 10.

Edit: Seems like patched game runs on Windows 10 just fine with that setup.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:53 am

Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:40 am

Units can melee-attack any row from any row. Is it a feature of BB2 or a bug (again)?

Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:45 am
Untranslated strings:

Happened just after the first back from the angel castle (going back to the throne room).

@worldendominator: I'm pretty sure it's not a bug, but doing so you do way less damage with "melee" attacks.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:58 am

Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:05 am
I keep getting the Celestials H-Scene around Spear of Lightning B2F-B3F.
http://imgur.com/sGlVD1N
It appears the trigger for such scene is fused with Dorothy dungeon random event here. The game also stops after this event.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:04 am

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:16 am
https://a.uguu.se/mukrml_Bunny215.dat

Tried using the older patch. It fixes itself somehow.
edit: Nevermind. Another event with Dorothy and the same thing happened again.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 am
Thank you. I can confirm that something is completely screwed up there, but I'm not sure what. Depending on the action(s) taken on that scene (using my fuller box file), I end up triggering a number of different scenes that may or may not crash.

I have an idea what it might be.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:33 am
Theory seemingly confirmed, patch updated.

What I believe was going on was:

The non-plot wandering adventurer scenes are special for reasons I couldn't tell you. They're duplicated in the script in two different files (all of them are in a single file). However, those two scripts have different pointers associated with those scenes (and different header information). I copied the 160 or so lines between the two, then went through and used a diff with the clean version to fix the pointers. However, after double checking now, I missed one when I did that, and I think when it tried to call that missing one, it was screwing up and jumping to some other random scene and then everything was going to hell. I was able to trigger at least two other random scenes from it.

There are no other scripts in the game like that and no other pointers (should have) been messed with. All should be functional again.

Thanks.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:53 am
Uhh, Found a bug. Kinda...
When you are in second dungeon and get the scene with three seraphims discussing invasion (I believe it's the third one, after second door), something went wrong and I got stuck with CG on the screen. I tried to fix it with save/load (I was able to access menu in dungeon), and CG gone for good, but next CG done the same sticking. So I had to close the game and reopen it, however I wasn't able to repeat this bug.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:06 am

Font in skill tab is nearly impossible to make out. It's also used for target name tab and item descriptions.
Unit name tab is kinda bad too.
I hope they will be changed in final version?

Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:18 am

No problem with font here.

Nearing Pani Castle, Most of the dialogue contains ¥ around the quotes for some reason.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:37 am

I see. Any idea how to change it?

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:13 am
Defensive abilities of the demons do not working. I mean those that intend to block attacks. Examples: Pigman, Werebear. Back in unpatched version they sometimes stand in front of attacked unit and both get half of the damage. Nothing like that in patched one.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 am
Cover issue fixed. Standard "passive ability located in a weird spot so wasn't updated with the rest of the passives in the exe." Verified both are working now, although I question the need for two different almost identical 'cover' skills from a mechanics perspective.

\ marks issue fixed. I had thought that the script tool roundtripped correctly, but apparently it doesn't.

The battle text is controlled by the exe. I was messing with it a little bit just after uploading the patch originally, and I expect there to be some issues since skill names need to be I think 13 chars or less to look good (or the font lowered one more unit), but it shouldn't have that bold effect at all. If you're still seeing the issue with more recent exes, I need to dig deeper.

Patch updated.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:54 am

I installed most recent patch, but the font problem is still here. I'm playing without changing local settings, but when I tried AppLocale it was the same.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:02 pm
Game suddenly crash everytime I try to hire a "dark knight". Here's my save if needed: (can't upload anything directly on the forum, is it as intended ?).

Windows 8 running on win7 compatibility mod, patch 1.02, everything worked fine until now.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:12 pm
Issue's that hireable generics have to have names that are 9 chars or less (although the name limit is 10 chars). Anything that can't be renamed (uniques/enemies) are not subject to the same limitation.

I thought I had caught them all, but I guess I missed one.

Fix updated.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:34 am
Hi, got quite a few problems with untranslated text:
1) Almost every dialogue with Filliane starting from her betrayal (or what happened there?) ending with her joining us again were untranslated. http://i.imgur.com/6W46kI0.jpg (save №3: go upstairs until you'll make it to the Flame of Valor lvl1, the first dialogue with Fill will be untranslated).
2) Dialogues with three leader angels are untranslated for me almost every time. Same when any of them sitting in their room and Darx scavenging stuff nearby. The expection is the dialogue when three angels discuss their attack and say that the attack was serious blow and everything will now go according to plan. Rare bug: the dialogue can stuck in infinite loop repeating inself for some reason.
3) Dialogues with Hylf leader (?) seems untranslated for me too. http://i.imgur.com/H51wydE.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/b1QaVqV.jpg (save №12: Furry girl is right around the corner).
Link to the archive with my saves: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... y2.sav.rar .
Still enjoing the game, thx for you hard work.
The system is Windows 7, the game is ver 1.02.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next