View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Level 50 Stats? 
Post Level 50 Stats?
Hi guys, long story short, I wiped my computer and lost all my data. Now, I am not one to cheat but it is definitely demoralizing to even play the game after losing 60+ hours. I don't plan to cheat for 100% since I feel that basically kills the game but I have decided to edit my character's stats so that it'd be replaying the game with New Game Plus stats. Problem is I have no idea what are the average numbers for characters around level 50 to level 55. Can anybody give me a rough estimate on the stats? It'd be very much appreciated.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:04 am

Post Re: Level 50 Stats?
I can imagine 2 ways:
1) Freeze a character's XP at 99 and go kill something - you'll get several level-ups whenever you gain XP. Note that characters with quest-related rank-ups (Wil, Aht, Suina, Uya and Melodiana) won't be able to advance past those ranks.
2) Estimate the stats by their caps - i.e. set the stats at 3/4 the cap or around that. However, if you're going to just overwrite levels and stats to desired values, then you will skip all rank-ups and their bonuses.

Also, I can see a problem here: if you wiped your save, then how are you going to get to NG+?

I guess I could send you my old save from 2nd playthrough. Will that do?

P.S. I have restarted from scratch twice already, last time a few days ago (although I didn't touch the game for several months before that). The old save I mentioned as actually from my 1st attempt at the game - I seemingly lost it in a disk failure and started anew, but much later discovered that I had a backup :)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:21 am
Post Re: Level 50 Stats?
Sorry for the late reply, I honestly forgot I even made a post regarding my issue.

1) I might just try this out. Seems like the best way to generate an "authentic" level 50.
2) Hm, I didn't know that. That explains why I was missing some of the skills.

I was gonna just beat the game again and make a couple characters overpowered then turn them back to normal. With your first idea in mind, I might just set their XP to 99 until they are level 50 or so and then just set their XP to 0 until NG+. Seems like a way more "fair" way to go about it.

No, it's okay. I'd rather play the whole game from scratch than to take someone else's save. I appreciate the offer though. :)

Either way, I think I will do just do the first idea. Thanks for your suggestion!

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]