[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Some questions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Some questions 

Post Re: Some questions
2. It's random, you meet her in Den of Malevolence.
3. There are 14 generic girls, each girl has 1-3 scenes, each scenes requires 40 kills of that type (female only, recolors count).

Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:34 pm
Ahh thank you very much for the information, now ill be able to 100% complete this game soon enough. Just need to figure a few things out and just go for it. Got another question or two though and will edit this post everytime a new one pops up if its not been answered.

For now though:
1. About the messenger and delivery missions. How exactly do you recognise the party that you are to deliver the package/message to? I always seem to run out of time before i manage to even find the group and as such, fail the mission.

2. I heard there was stuff like legendary items awhile back in the game and that there is locked doors that require a key at certain points in the game. Is this true? if so, anyone know where i can find these legendary items/locked rooms that need unlocking.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:19 pm

1. I think they are marked on the minimap. Get a Rock Hawk for increased detection radius (or several, I heard they stack).
2. It's in Bueroza cave floor 14 (one where the no-return mission happens).

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:57 pm
Allright. I am in my 2nd playthrough and want to clear it 100%. I defeated Cass and Ayaka few times and got their scenes: ("After Cass is Set Free" and "Ayaka Afterward") but still miss scenes right after those (1 with Cass and 2 with Ayaka I think). Do I need to continue searching for them and fight few more times or are theese events automatic gain later? I am before Quest of no-return. Also is there any event or just small-talk if I get highest Rank? Got now Dungeon Boss with 10510 Renown and idea of grinding about 200 more Quests for nothing is not funny. Last thing - XXX Books. Got now 3 Blue and 4 Black ones. Is there some rule to get those or they just random pop from chests?

Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:05 am
I just finish the game and there are still scenes and bonus scenes that still unlocked, for the book collection I think it just randomly get from treasure chest, so just grind some dungeon that have many treasure chests. You also can get them from unlocking magic treasure chest, but I think it really gives you a little chance, I have completed the blue and black book, and need 2 more for the red book
BTW I have some question:
1. How can I go to the surface? I didn't get a surface option on door hall
2. Are regular jobs have a trigger to certain scene? like cleaning, uncovering map, checking trap. When you first got them you get a conversation. I thought it might have something to do with bonus scene.
3. Is it fine if I just grind a job that have a higher renown reward? On my last play I only got about 9000 renown

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:44 pm
1.For the Cass+ Ayaka thing you do have to continue to beat them until you get all their scenes. Ayaka has three to get by finding her and Cass has two.
2. Books, at least in my experience, are found much easier in chests on the floor then drops and seem to be linked to floor difficulty. Red Books seem to be found easier on lower leveled floors, at least I found like 4 on one trip to Cave floor 4 once.

1. Surface option shows up as you wander after finishing every quest up to the point of no return, or the mission that tells you something is going to happen. Just go into other dungeons instead of immediately continuing the story and Darx should mention it.
2. No regular job types trigger scenes. Locations can matter, like the thicket for a scene with a plant girl after you meet her at the portal stone, but the actual type of job has nothing to do with what you unlock.
3. You don't need to get anymore then 2000-5000 renown. Every h scene can be unlocked at around those amounts, the only reason to go beyond that is higher command, and maybe a unique recruitable unit? But don't quote me on that. If you want to go to 30,000 renown then grind whatever, renown reward doesn't go down or anything so just go ahead and choose whatever you want.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:32 am
I see, thanks man
On my last play I play a little rush at the end of the game, I think that cause I don't get a surface option
and I just curious about getting King title
Oh yeah, I just noticed that some equipment has interesting comment, like alluring shoes it said that "luring the opposite sex"
Are some equipments really having that kind of effect? It will really help a lot to get female adventures recruit/scene if it's true

Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:40 am
Tower of Storms floor 15 is great for chasing Cass + Ayaka. You can see the only red stair from where you start, and if they haven't spawned, just take 1 step back to return home and launch the dungeon again.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:35 am
So does Prison work the same as using "rest", cuz right now none of my chara, including Darx, rejuvenate when going to prison? Just curious

Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:02 pm
prison doesnt work like resting. Its just a mechanic in the game to get more h scenes by beating adventurers in the dungeons. You still need to click rest if you want your characters to heal as far as i know.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:35 pm
Hi, first wanted to thanks anyone involved in the translation of this game. I did not think I could get interested in a H-game's story and yet, I did with this one. It's just that good IMO. Anyway, actual questions :

1-What exactly constitutes 100% in this game ? Full CG gallery, highest rank ? All that kind of stuff.

2-About weapons : are the best ones random drops from chests ? I found a sword with +28 STR and that's way above anything in the store so...

3-I am currently gathering anything missable before the point of no return (holy shit, that one got me like a truck), but I noticed a gate needing a key in said point of no return mission. Is that a thing to do after it or can I find the key now ?

4-How many units are in the game in total ?

I think that's pretty much it. Again, thanks a lot for this translation, and thanks in advance to whoever respond to those !

Tue May 05, 2015 11:32 am

1. Highest rank doesn't give any new content, just a Command increase and bragging rights.
2. Yes, best equipment only appears in chests.
3. You have to get the key on previous floor. If the gate is on floor 14 (I forgot) then the key is on 13.
4. The wiki lists 76. This incudes append units, NG+ units and adventurers, and does not include recolors.

Tue May 05, 2015 12:25 pm
Alright, thanks ! Now I have one more question : can I have a link to the wiki ?

Wed May 06, 2015 5:16 pm

http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/

Wed May 06, 2015 11:28 pm
It's me again, with probably my last question. So apparently, recruiting the human units is linked to Darx's level (I read every three levels if you have the requirements). Problem is : I currently have him maxed. So, I can't have the others. Is there a way to screw with the game to level him down, and get these units ? (I heard Cheat Engine works but I absolutely don't know what to do with it)

Fri May 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:23 pm
Regarding the prison scenes, does does Darx actually have to defeat them himself, or do party kills count? I'm asking because I've read multiple conflicting answers regarding this and would really like a straight answer.

p.s.-If no-one knows for certain I would be willing to test it, I'd just need to click standby and let my party kill at least 40 of he same type.

p.s.s.-first playthrough I got lucky, ultimate katana "Amaterasu" str+40 & dark element w/o curse, so for all those who use can use CE the info is below. 8-)

adress:06965D30 value:210

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:10 am

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:13 am

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 am

Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:29 am

Right now I am at the point of no return (cave 14 map mission).
I want to ask about scenes I'm missing:
- Does clearing that mission disable random encounters with Cass and Ayaka? I still need their later scenes.
- Does it disable Liz/Maki scene? And what do I need to trigger it?
- Does it prevent me from recruiting more adventurer girls? I already have all their scenes, but only 7 recruits.
- Who is Doramia (not sure how it's written) and where do I find her? The wiki says I need to clear some mission, but I don't think I've ever seen it.

EDIT: Nevermind, everything solved.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:29 am
Stupid questions but what monsters attack form the second row every one I tired keeps on defending the only one I know of is the pig man also how do you access the jail thanks in advance

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Look at their abilities. If they have magic or snipe, they can attack from back rows.
Prison unlocks later in the story, about the time when you change your house (sometimes a bit before that).

Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:54 pm
Ah thanks for answering my question I was confuse for a moment because a couple I had in my prison ended up joining me even though I unlock it

Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:07 pm
should I go with slashing or magic first?

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next