[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Some questions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Some questions 

Post Re: Some questions

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:17 pm
Does the collecting xxx book x 5 trigger some scenes or not ?
Only 3-4 each type so far.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:35 pm
The books really are not worth the effort. Unless you are the kind of person that HAS to complete the game 100%, there is really no reason to do it. The bonus scenes are below the level of the rest of the scenes in the game.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:52 pm
So I got a legendary katana, but it only has str +15 while I have a shuriken that has str +30. Why would I use a katana over other weapons? Do weapons have hidden stats?

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Last edited by Chibi on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:02 pm

All katanas have a speed boost, all axes, hammers and full armors decrease speed. Also, life armor/ring/talisman increase life (obvious), and one ring increases evasion rate.
And no, you can't hit back rows with a katana.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:07 pm
hi there,

i´ve got some questions bout the game.
first, after i aquired the cave key in lv13 i went to lv 14 of the cave and tried to open the locked door, but nothing happens, it still says i need the key, so did i miss something, or does i need to trigger something to open it?
second, when i step on a special kind of traps it says "what was that" or "ohh something happened" and other stuff, but what does actually happen? all i know that sometimes there are yellow, purple or green characters appearing on the map after i stepped on the trap, but when i walk towards them they seem to be invisible. especially in the cave lv14 there are tons of them. soo how do i make them appear?

thx for your answers in advance

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:55 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:13 pm
thx for the quick response, didnt know the trap just makes you imagine things that arent there. now i can safely ignore those dots.
and yes i´ve got the cave key already in my inventory, not in the storage. then waited for ages until cave lv14 was available again (cause there are no stairs to climb up from lv13) and still cant open the damn door. part of me is just too curious to open the door, before progressing with the story.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:27 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 pm
So I just did the demon hunt all the way and ended up with 442 skill points... SO what are your favorite skills, I can cake walk people so just want to see what would help me out even more.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:39 pm
i love abusing the aoe spells & for attacks, when i´ve equipped the holy sword i prefer beating them with smashing skills (do higher damage)

but still dont know how to open that damn door on lv 14, maybee you have to get that key BEFORE you first go there, i mean when you get the red mission where you should make a map (after it cuvar takes over). bit uncertain about it, but really cant open the door, no matter how often i go to that dungeon...

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:18 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:19 am

Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:23 am
1. Any tips for finding xxx books, still need 1-2 more of each type T_T
2. Found the key on 13th floor, now where to use it ?

Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:52 am
Are Held Items supposed to work when they're in inventory, or is there different way to use them? I can't seem to be able to figure out how to make Teleport String teleport me anywhere (be it different part of dungeon or back to Room of Travels) despite walking low on health, fighting low on health or even dying.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:38 am

Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 am
ok the tip with the quickfix worked for me, as i was now finally able to open the door. but regarding the second room there, whats with that halfmoon mark on the floor? is there perhaps a quest related to it, or just decoration?

Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:41 am
Profile WWW

Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 am
here you go, 2 screenshots from that place. figured out that in said room is a secret door towards the exit, but.....is that really all? with the whole cave key thing mistery stuff you got me exited like hell....only 4 chests with hero stuff (which isnt even the best)...
always thought there would be some kind of special quest to it

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 am
Profile WWW

Images say access denied.
If the mark is a drawing on the floor, like the Xs you find sometimes, then it has no purpose.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 am
and i had hopes for some kind of secret dungeon ruled by fozerottes bigbusted mum XD

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:11 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next