[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The topic that exist solely so people can say thank you
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The topic that exist solely so people can say thank you 
Post The topic that exist solely so people can say thank you
this the topic that exist solely so people can say thank you to Aroduc

Dear Aroduc

I would like to thank you for another wonderful translation. This game is one I greatly looked forward to playing again though this time in my native tongue. I also noticed the your working on Bunny Black 2 and Bunny Black 3. I shall patiently await news of these projects. Especially Bunny Black 2 seeing as I skipped straight from BunnyBlack to BunnyBlack 3 and have yet to play it.

thank you for your time, effort, dedication, brilliance, patience and passion.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 pm
Post Re: The topic that exist solely so people can say thank you
I f*cking love you, Aroduc. Your dedication to the translation scene is commendable, I honestly hadn't expected you would release any not-for-profit patches again after you were contracted by JAST.

Keep on rocking!

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:37 pm
I played most of the games you translated and I just made an account just to thank you sooo much. My life isn't soo boring with awesome people like you around!

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:59 pm
Ooooo, Been a while since I've been here and then you popped out a baby. Thanks for making the translation scene a better place.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:26 pm
CONGRATURATION! THIS STORY IS HAPPY END!

Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:03 pm
Thank people like Tolrin and SLC/Doddler for editing/hacking too.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Thank you.
Благодарю.
感謝する。

Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:15 pm
Made an account purely so I could tell you how based you are.
You've translated so many things I've wanted to play that I never thought would get a translation.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:23 am
The game seems quite addicted. Thank you all for the the translation.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:10 am
Thank you Aroduc and the teams!

I can't believe your sekrit project is really Bunny Black. I can still remember I was suggested this title after you done translating Kamidori a way back then. It's kinda like a dream comes true! :mrgreen:

At last, I can share my passion about Bunny Black series to my friends on VN group. Up till now, they've rejected to play it because the language barrier, although they were interested about this game. :)

Gonna waiting warmly for Bunny Black 2.
I can't wait to replay that and have lots of discussion with my friends later.

Regards,

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:49 am
Thank you guys so much. I'm having a blast.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:26 am
Thanks to Aroduc and the team! I look forward to playing it and the other titles in the future. Good Luck!

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:56 pm
Thank you a great deal, Arudoc. This and BBA have entertained me for hours and hours. I'm loving this, and will support you forever!

Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:45 am
Made and account to say thank you all who worked on this game, I am enjoying it very much at the moment

Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:31 am
The game is driving me nuts with the grind but thanks Aroduc! :D

Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:43 am
I made an account solely for this. Thank you. I went into Bunny Black with low expectations and this damn thing ended up consuming a good chunk of my time. I rank it up there with kamidori, which you also translated. Thank you for that also.

I'll now patiently wait for Bunny Black 2.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 am
Like above, I made an account to express my thanks and support you in all future projects you may have planned.

I'll be waiting for any news about your next foray into games and VN's

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:02 pm
Me and my college friends in Poland thank you!

Sometime in the future, if all go well, I'd love to help you crack these games and give you some tools :))

Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:57 am
Thank you guys for your hard work!!! :ugeek:

Can't wait for BB2

Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:01 am
Hello Aroduc!

I have to say that Bunny Black is one of the best and most satisfying games I have played in a very long time and I have you to thank for that. Thank you very much for a job well done and knbow that I will be eagerly awaiting BB2's release!

Cheers mate!

keptok

Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:27 pm
Hello Aroduc ;)

I LOVED Bunny Black 1. (and Kamidori :lol: )
Im eagerly awating Bunny Black 2 and im already loving what i see. :)
And i do hope someone is fixing this double width text problem for BB3? :?
Because that game is a MUST translate, i mean have you seen the cg? Some serious stuff is happening in that game :shock:

Thank you for all the awesome translation and thank you again for all your hard work :D

Last edited by Freddeboy166 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:18 pm
Really Thank you. 乾杯 幸運

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 pm
I registered for this board just to cheerlead BB2. I loved 1 and am excited to see that BB2 is closing in on being done. WOO!

Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:51 pm
Thank you Aroduc for finishing BB2 project! :)

Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next