[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Bunny Black 1 Patch and Issue Report Thread 
Post Re: Bunny Black 1 Issue Report Thread
i replaced bunny.exe with bunny.exe (quick fix) but ID-Skill still not working.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:21 am
Just want to tell that Aroduc english patch is working fine even if you using your old save game data.

Currently, I'm replaying my 2nd playthrough with using this english patch and I got no issue so far. (I'm still on hunting for Ekate now <3 )

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 am

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:37 am
Updated the quickfix with the bugfix from here.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1098

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:41 am

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:44 am
Noticed this in the mana explanation event.

Shouldn't Rakias sentence "It's because you will become dangerous." be something like "It's because it will become dangerous for you instead."?

Also a few lines after, Rakias sentence "Although so much...", what she says sounds more like "And regarding that..."
Could be a bit off but that's what it sounds like to me.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:25 pm
how to start new game plus

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:52 pm
You don't need to do anything special to start NG+, just hit start game after having cleared the game once. New NG+ data automatically overwrites any old one when you finish again.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:17 pm
I have found a major issue. After warping you lose your position indicator and even after reloading or entering another area it doesn't come back.

Please fix.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:18 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:20 am
This isn't entirely patch feedback, but it feels a bit messy making a separate thread for it, and this is pretty patch-related. I've made a simple VWF for this game to try and improve the text. Main things I changed were character spacing (it's checked left and right of each character automatically), and I also lowered the main ADV font size and moved it a little. The larger fonts have been replaced with Segoe UI Light, job board has also been changed to remove the massive blurry bolding.

Anyway here's some comparison screenshots, for current patch and modded:

http://i.imgur.com/JOqvMZz.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/6zgzEfj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O5PC5Sw.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/utW2d8W.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rJG40MO.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/Z59YsCS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4wSL0Wm.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/hssWv9u.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Z5qxREG.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/qLwwG2Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dj3e64L.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/re0OJoL.jpg

Currently for patch 1.02: http://a.pomf.se/nacrsg.rar

Don't feel obliged to use it or anything, I wanted to do this just as practice for myself as much as anything. Always wanted to try messing with font spacing. :)

Last edited by Lavos on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:24 am, edited 8 times in total.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:00 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:30 am
@Arandur: Yeah no problem I spent the whole day trying to figure out what the issue was, and of course Google couldn't help since BB isn't all that popular. I just wish this thread would show up now for people who need it.

@Lavos: My font doesn't look anywhere as bad as your "Before" screenshots. I mean, it doesn't look as good as your "After" screenshots either, but still. I have Japanese locale on through the Control Panel and tons of fonts installed that I got included through visual novels. Oh and Japanese fonts installed too, if that makes a difference.

In other news I just discovered Orienteering. For so long I just thought you couldn't see your own position. I was like "No wonder Aroduc doesn't like BB1..." Also, I noticed to advance events usually just entering and exiting a dungeon is enough, but sometimes you'll have to actually complete a mission. Again, this is assuming you have enough Renown regardless. This annoyed me for hours as I was trying to get the jewel stealing red scroll to appear but it wouldn't until after I did some cleaning missions. -_-

Question: How many units are there per race? Is it one and then two palette swapped ones for a total of three?

Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:51 am
Small grammar issue:

Meryl: Mana is the source of power for we demons

Should be "...for us demons".

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:33 pm
I'm not sure if this is a bug or me failing to understand what the spell is supposed to do, but the support magic Eagleeye/Seer doesn't seem to actually do anything. It also wants me to target a single party member when I cast it, which doesn't sound like what it's supposed to do.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:51 pm
Man, those supplemental skills were a mess.

I blame the testers.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:47 pm
So I got the Cave Key from floor 13 of the cave, and then went to floor 14 with the key to unlock the door/s. The key was in my inventory, but the game kept telling me I didn't have it and this was true of both doors and I did check for the key and it was in my inventory. I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:18 pm
The game runs really sluggish for some reason in certain areas. When I choose a dungeon nothing happens for 25 seconds until the dungeon screen appears(Music plays and the game's not frozen). Then it takes just as long to load the dungeon itself before I can start moving. There is also a frame rate drop every time I move or turn in the dungeon. Was hoping I could find some help here to fix this. The specs of my computer isn't an issue.
There was a notice during install about a .dll file, though the notice was in Japanese so I didn't understand it. The game is playable, but it's quite frustrating as the game should be long enough without this issue. The notice in question:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:32 pm

That save has the key and the mission for the 14th floor accepted. Hope that helps.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:11 pm
Now that Eagle Eye is working properly, I can say that it makes your character's icon show up on the map, but does not seem to actually extend my sight range at all.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:41 pm
Hello, any idea what may be the cause that sometimes the map seems to be little messed up? Like there are walls / enemies visible on the map, but the places are actually empty. They often disappear after few moves.
Such as this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/456 ... .57.20.png

Thanks.

Last edited by meelkor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:26 pm
Regarding my lag issues, moving the install location to my computer's HDD instead of my external fixed it.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next