[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Fun With Modding Game Resources
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Fun With Modding Game Resources 
Post Re: Fun With Modding Game Resources
I wanted to play this game again, so I redid Emelita's swan robe: https://mega.nz/#!dsQkVALC!mULFJNXejZci ... NEO3Zvkth0

I saw some pictures of the heroines with underwear on in their usual stance for the battle portraits in the perfect guide. I couldn't find them in the game files anywhere. Does anyone have a high res version of them? The ones on exhentai are too low res to work with.

Last edited by akoss on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:14 pm
Is there a way to run multiple agf into the converter without making a batch or doing it 1 by 1? since drag drop doesnt seem to support multiple

Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:13 pm
Is it possible to replace the Start Screen with one from the AGE.EXE?

if so how?

Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:44 am
hello, I just I register here.
I am a Brazilian. I was looking for the used translation tools.
alone I even managed to put the scripts extair think are corrupted.
Take a look:
http://pastebin.com/Rxdq6CUK

well, without further ado we have some Brazilian wanting this novel, however without hacking is kind of impossible. then wanted to know if someone podeira me disponabilizar the right tools ...
- I got the extraction of data using this post.
- Need to know if my script extracted is corrupted.
- Need a way to recreate the bins, "SC ???? bin."
- Need no priority bmp converter to play again format.

sorry if this is an off-topic, do not understand English very well, just take care of scripts and I review it.
would be grateful if you could disponabilizar. if they want to see my tools I can send them.
Sorry for the inconvenience. :lol:

Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:08 am

RazorBlade007, convert the images from game folder, find one with the title screen, and delete that agf.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:00 am
Ignored. TT-TT

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:19 am

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:23 am

Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:26 pm
So I guess you can basically substitute all the video files with whatever mpeg-1 files you want.
Here's the opening cinematic with karaoke.
Translation might be anything from liberal to wrong, kanji may be entirely incorrect.
This is about as useful as the rest of the stuff in this thread, though, so I might as well post it.

Put it in the patch folder.

Edit:
Also, I ripped all the maps from the chaosmemo kamidori site and replaced the kanji icons with in-game graphics or other non-moonspeak icons, using some OpenCV magic.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 am
Sorry for the necro, but apparently someone at ULMF took the mod from this thread and published it without proper credits. Just fyi.
And when i was thinking to publish my Armor pack V2 somewhere around december. :| I might change my mind if this isn't going well.

Edit: The problems should be cleared up. I think.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:29 pm
Profile YIM
Hey hey, I'm the guy who's a total buttmunch and now come here to ask for forgivness and totally pitch the compilation mod i made.
Since i posted it on LineMarvel about a month ago I made few edits to the base mod and though i might as well throw it out here and see how it does.
Now for the super exciting bit about the stuff i knicked:
I'd like to thank ReiValria and Trollwut for not eating my bones for taking their stuff and playing with it. They were the ones who made the things I based 80% of the mod on.
MrFluffles for the Jane mod which i threw into compilation and everyone else who i might have knicked stuff from but i forgot them.

Now just a FYI but about 80% of this mod was made by me using the stuff from people above. e.g this mod changes default outfits the base 3 girls wear. So for example instead of wearing her full armor Yuealla now shows some boobage. These edits were made for every outfit where each heroine had about 7 images for each outfit each heroine has 6 base outfits so you can guess i went through a lot of photoshopping. Also another thing these edits were more or less made to suit my personal taste so i don't expect this to work for everyone. Welp enjoy and if anyone wants to deal with the frog outfit for me you can do that and PM me. I cannot be bothered to deal with that outfit.

Here's the download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/uviw8 ... or+mod.rar

Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:39 am

After the above post with maps, I decided to make my own set, hopefully better. You can get it here:
A few examples:

Last edited by worldendDominator on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:09 pm

Was bored so decided to do a thing.

This mod changes all the normal, append and "casual" (for Emelita and Yuela) "talk"
images of the heroines to full nude versions.

Like so: http://i.imgur.com/Cix1utS.png

It uses as base the original armor so even the version that changes the append armor
will have the pose and hair color of the normal armor.

It's all organized so you can choice what to change. (There is also previews)

https://mega.nz/#!sAEX0DKJ!3Hlwc_Uj7J6e ... yBGGNdsaak

Enjoy. :3

Let me know if there is anything that i fucked up.

I also don't know if anyone did something like this before, but whatever.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:00 am

Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:24 am

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:54 pm
Hello got a question about the mod Quinn made if you see this great if not if anyone can tell me how the mod changes the outfits what I mean is how much is shown. I do plan to for kick record some game play and I wouldn't mind the girls in skipper outfits but my question is this like the jean mod that is on here I forget who made it sorry to that person. But is it showing there boobs hanging out or is it more fan service but still got the boobs covered sorry if this is a stupid question but figured I would ask before putting it in just in case so if anyone can let me know if you can put a picture of it up that would be great but not needed lol thanks.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:30 am
NVM downloaded it seeing I'm at my pc now and there are pic in the download lol.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3