[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The Perfect Guidebook HQ (Artbook) scan and questions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 The Perfect Guidebook HQ (Artbook) scan and questions 
Post The Perfect Guidebook HQ (Artbook) scan and questions
I'm planning on buying and then doing a full scanning of the book to share online. What is the best way for me to scan the book WITHOUT taking it apart?

Last edited by akiratepes on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:56 pm
Post Re: The Perfect Guidebook HQ (Artbook) scan and questions
Book has arrived. Is anyone interested in a complete scan?

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Yes, definitely. :)

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:23 pm
Any preferred release method? PDF? Zip/RAR file with pictures in it....etc?

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:05 pm

I think an archive with pictures is preferrable; they can be compiled into a PDF later, after all.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:12 pm
a lot of people would be interested and your title might lure them in if they arent already here. im interested but im inactive here since i stopped playing the game.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 pm
I was just poking around on a regular check up & saw your post. I'd love to see a PDF post.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:02 am
Sorry for not posting in awhile. I just started a new job. BUT I WILL have this done but the end of the month guaranteed. I'm going to be releasing it in a rar file with the images for sure, since my original interest in the book was making background pictures and such. Later I may compile them into a PDF.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:58 am
I'm new to this forum, but would abselutly lose to see this happening, and i can't belive that noone have done this before you?

I can't describe how big of a fan i'm of this game, and i was looking for new content right after finishing the game for the third time. But it's hard when my mindset is to find something that is looking like alchemy meister.
I should probebly take some japanese courses.

Anyway, please do this and i would be in depth to you.

-Loffah

Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:12 pm
Goodluck to you! I'm looking forward to this. ^^
Is this like the 300~ page gallery I saw on ExHentai?

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:05 pm

luikun, yes, that gallery is complete but lowres version of this book.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 pm
Still looking for this. Any updates?

Sun May 25, 2014 11:23 am
Sorry for my lack of updates. I had a unexpected move come up. I've been getting settled and all that. And unfortunately my scanner did not survive the move. So I have to by a new one. Any suggestions for what I should get? I have a windows 7 laptop.

Wed May 28, 2014 12:46 am
I've been looking all night for some version of the Kamidori Alchemy Meister Perfect Guidebook that was more than the 61 pages of art. I've finally found your post, only to see that the most recent update is 3 years old. I don't know if you will ever see this, but I would very much like to know if your project was ever completed. Dare I hope you still have the files somewhere? Or perhaps you made a backup somewhere? I'll hope against the odds that you see this someday. You, or anyone else interested in this project, can find me on Discord. Username: TheDJSquiggles#0795

Have a nice day.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]