[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - New to NG+ level 90 dungeons.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 New to NG+ level 90 dungeons. 
Post New to NG+ level 90 dungeons.
Hey guys, I am kinda stuck with the level 90 dungeons.After grinding, my characters are all level 99.However, their equipments and skills are kinda crappy when it comes to the new dungeons.

Characters I don't have :
Mylen
Asmodeus
Hannah
Stone Golem
Leguna
Roka

I tried Mirage forest but I just can't do it with limited CMD points(200) and crappy skills.I did buy 100 BoE and Revival potions.

Any help would do.If you guys want screenshots of my current stats, I'll provide you guys so you can get a clear view of what's wrong and what to do.

Thanks~

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:47 am

Post Re: New to NG+ level 90 dungeons.
Get Magnus rank to increase command limit. Recruit remaining characters.
Try another dungeon. Burning Sands isn't exactly the easiest of them, and you get new weapons for clearing each (as treasures and recipes).

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:48 am

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 am

They must have been kidding. It's actually the hardest one.

My first cleared dungeon was Thunder Peak, and I used
Gaptahl w/ fire fangs
Kohakuren w/ anti-wind amulet
Serawi w/ Seal skill
Elizasleyn w/ Seal and fire staff
Wil w/ Magnus hammer
With X wind res or Seal or Forcefield you don't care about charm lightnings.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:46 am

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:03 pm

I did them on 2nd play, and my chars were about lvl80 when I started. I never managed to beat Advent Bay before I lost my save data though.

To get Magnus, you need to be Meister, and complete the quest you get after that (to get 500 kills for Wil).

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Wil and maybe Serawi around 90, others around 80.
By the way, I succesfully used <50 Hannah in Parallel Rivers and <50 Stone Golem in Burning Sands.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 am

Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Hannah has range 5 attacks from her staff, so she never goes into their attack range.
Golem has plenty Con and HP, and also Prevail. And with a Wind fist he rips those earthmen apart.

I may've been a bit unclear: they both were just a bit below 50 - as high as you can get from regular Deadbeat enemies without excessive grinding.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:08 am
I haven't even deployed Hannah. Are all of her staff spells range 5? As for the Stone Golem, I kinda want to give it a spin but I'm on chapter 9 of Emelita's route so...yeah I'm sure you can see where that's going, clone unit be damned.

Finally, is getting everyone's weapon proficiency to M worth it?

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Hannah has range 5 fire, ice and earth spells from staves, and also holy from levelling. Wind and dark are range 3, I think.

Maybe not everyone, but at least those who you use often (i.e. "not useless"). Most magnus weapons are powerful.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]