[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Stuck
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Stuck 
Post Stuck
Hello there,

This is my second playthrough. During the first one (two years back or so) I only did the main story. Now I've decided to play the game again but try the NG+ as well. The problem is: I'm on chapter 5 of the main story (Yuela route) and even though I didn't do anything different from my first playthrough, somehow I got stuck. I did all the quests and I'm left only with 'Get promoted to the next rank' and 'Go to Misanshel'. I met all the requirements for the promotion quest, but the option to go to the Rosanna doesn't appear. I can't start Misanshel quest either. My store, yard, etc are all lv 6, I have over 7.5k evaluation and all my characters are between levels 25-30. I've visited all maps and 100% every single one that I could at this point. I really don't know what to do anymore. Any help is appreciated.

tl;dr
chapter 5, did all quests, met all requirements but can't advance to the next chapter. also can't do the misanshel quest.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Post Re: Stuck
You need to go to Misanshel first.
1) Do you have the potions?
2) Did you cheat?

Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:03 am

Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:44 am

Any other events? Like NG+ monster hunt quests?

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:08 am
It's still pre NG+. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

Edit: Turns out I was one Large Stimulant short. I can't believe I was so dumb to miss it. Thanks for your time though.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:26 am
Im stuck at chapter 8, when im supposed to capture someone, when I accidently saved when I entered the battleground and had soul maul equiped instead of crimson seal... After an hour of trying to figure something out, im out of options, please help!

Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:18 pm
Oh... Now I feel stupid... Thanks! Didnt even know that there were any autosaves :P

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]