[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - weapon skill level exp
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 weapon skill level exp 
Post weapon skill level exp
Ello to anyone still reading this forum, i need to know the total exp for all skill levels from E - M. meaning at ___ exp my weapon/synth rank will level up to the next level. i was messing around and jacked up the levels and now a single attack or item created send me to master rank which is not what i wanted to do.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:31 am

Post Re: weapon skill level exp
Just drop them to zero. Or whatever sensible value you find.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:55 am
but one hit later or one synth later its at master again, im looking for the actual exp levels needed for each rank so i can restore it to what it should be.

ive started a new game with wep and synth 0, closed and reopened everything and it saved the data so its super easy level up for everything.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:23 am
Weapons Rank
Required skill level
Weapon Level E → D: 3000
Weapon Level D → C: 6000
Weapon Level C → B: 10000
Weapon Level B → A: 15000
Weapon Level A → S: 21000
Weapon Level S → M: 30000
EXP return to 0 after Rank up.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:59 am

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:26 pm
I don't remember about how the weapons EXP generated, but I think it depend on how many mobs you had killed.
All characters have Rank M weapons, but you'll replay the game at least 3 times, most of your characters should be Rank M (if you let them fight)
If you don't want to clear all EX-map then you don't have to train them all to Rank M (cause stories bosses are weak like a monster in EX-map)

Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:08 pm
Thanks for the answer I'm already at my second playthrough on the 7th chapter, up untill now I have Yuela and Will at M, because they are just freaking machines, but I wonder does it lvl the weapon mastery if you use magic like magic missile or water bullet from your skill list, or by the use of the magic the weapon gives you, or both.

Sorry if my english is ruin, but my point is that i spent my 1st and 2nd until now with suina only using water bullet and her other range skill, and she is still low lvl in her weapon mastery. IF i start attacking them with the weapon or equip like the storm crystal and cast the wind magic it gives me will that rank up my blade?

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:27 pm

r3c0, check out the wiki. It says any attack or skill increases weapon mastery, as long as the char is not unarmed. This includes basic attacks, attack skills, spells and AoEs. Only healing/support spells do not count.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:45 am
thanks for the reply

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]