[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Changing/Replacing In-Game Music
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Changing/Replacing In-Game Music 
Post Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Changing/Replacing In-Game Music
So... here's a bit of a technical question.

For the most part I love the music, but as I play this game for such a lengthy period of time the battle songs tend to get a little repetitive. I'd like to see about changing or replacing the music files. Unfortunately, I have no clue how I would reach them since I don't see any music files in a regular format. I wager that they're encrypted into the data main files of the game and that changing them would be no easy task.

Does anybody know how to do this?

In specific I would like to change the tracks "Resounding Hammer" and "Howling Roar" (the "default" battle music).

Before anyone suggests it, I'm not interested in muting anything.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:25 am

Post Re: Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Changing/Replacing In-Game Mus
That's pretty easy.
You need to put the replacement music file into either the game folder or /patch folder, and name it "BGM$$$.OGG"; $$$ is a number for each track, it's generally the same as the track order in the music room (it's easy to trial-and-error it; you can change files even without exiting the game/music room).
I too changed the workshop music because it was annoying.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 am
Excellent. That was much simpler than I thought it'd be.

Thank you. In your honor, my good sir, I will be using worldendDominator from my Umineko folder as a BGM.

Playing Kamidori is much smoother with custom tracks.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]