[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Does Eternal Lovers have a released OST?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Does Eternal Lovers have a released OST? 
Post Does Eternal Lovers have a released OST?
I can't find one anywhere....

Thu May 09, 2013 5:57 am

Post Re: Does Eternal Lovers have a released OST?
I haven't found one and doubt if such album ever have existed in the first place. The GA1 series VN OST are all carried over from Project G.A., so it'll be pointless to release one.

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Thu May 09, 2013 9:36 am
Profile WWW
What do you mean they are all carried over from project GA?

I know the first and second games had released OSTs at least...

I also find it weird how some tracks that are played ingame do not show up in the appendix for eternal lovers (e.g. the track that plays right before the final movie, when you are about to activate the chrono string engine, and the one that plays in the OP and final battle).

Sat May 11, 2013 9:39 pm
If you're just looking for the tracks to play, you can rip them from the game files with the . Unpack gadat020.pak with gapak.exe (it's a command line tool, but I'm sure you can figure it out).

Sat May 11, 2013 9:54 pm
You sure about that? gadat020.pak is a 46 kb file.

D:\>d:\galaxyangelel\dat\gapak.exe gadat020.pak d:
Can't read gadat020.pak

Tried again and now it's list.txt not found (even though it's in the same folder).

Sun May 12, 2013 9:20 am
Right, the .p## files (e.g. gadat020.p00) files need to be in the same folder as the .pak.

On another note, the tracks aren't named, so you'll have to figure that yourself out as well (you can match them against the ones in the music player, for instance).

Mon May 13, 2013 7:50 pm
The problem is i have all the files in the .dat folder. That includes all the .pxx files, the .pak file and the gapak.exe stuff. It just tells me list not found....

D:\>galaxyangelel\dat\gapak.exe gadat020.pak d:
list.txt not found

Any ideas? Alternatively can you just extract the files and upload it to mediafire or something?

Mon May 13, 2013 11:37 pm
Hmm, try re-extracting the tools.

What I did was extract them to some folder, then copy the GA data files over to that folder (rather than extracting the tools to the GA data folder).

If you still get it to work, I'll see what I can do WRT uploading over the weekend.

Wed May 15, 2013 6:10 am
Tried redownloading and extracting the tools again, still complains about list.txt...

Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 am
ummmm

idk if this is right cos I didn't know anything about this before this thread but
aren't the tracks in gadat010 and not 020? I unpacked both and 020 gave just images and 010 gave all the tracks
and ofc it might not even matter with .txt problem there anyway

ps. thanks for this thread btw, helped me get a track that I couldn't even find anywhere else <3

Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 am
Yeah, sorry, it's 010. I got my wires crossed there :(

@Question: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jxirju13spthxkc
Editing track filenames/info is left as a challenge.

Fri May 17, 2013 10:37 pm
Thanks! Is there a list of track names somewhere though?

Sat May 18, 2013 4:57 am
So I just played GA II ZnT and damn I want its soundtrack.

I bet it's near impossible to find them online

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:09 pm
How do you use the hacking tools here at: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12 to find out the names of the Eternal Lovers' songs? Is it with the indexing table?

Fri May 26, 2017 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]