[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Comments and suggestions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Comments and suggestions 
Post Re: Comments and suggestions
http://vndb.org/v1195 says that you are translating himegari, is this true? there seems to be a translation ongoing about it which says that seiha is doing it, but can't get a definite statement about it.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:10 am

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 am

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 am

That would be way too good to be true. Although I really hope that's the case.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:31 am
offtopic spam:

http://vntls.tindabox.net/project/himegari/

seems like he did made some progress, but there were no updates since a while. well the future will show.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Is there going to be any official notice about Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou? So far, things are pretty unclear.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:12 am
Is it true that aroduc is retiring game translations after this last project?

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:28 am
I really appreciate a patch of himigari from you! GREAT TRANSLATORS!!!

Mon May 06, 2013 8:55 am
I am not now, nor unless paid a lot of money to, ever will be, translating Himegari.

Is that a definitive enough statement?

Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Thu May 09, 2013 10:10 am

Fri May 17, 2013 12:29 pm
Does anyone know how to extract the character sprites from Big bang age? I would post in that forum, but nobody checks it anymore...

Sat May 18, 2013 4:56 am
So aroduc, due to recent events and the shitty kickstarter business not working out (and you not wanting to compensate with a donation button), are you working on anything game related? On the note of donations, you should stream some old<->japanese games games on twitch, and since it's the norm for people to get massive donations over there I'm pretty sure you'd be no exception and you'd have no legality issues.

Wed May 29, 2013 7:36 pm
Hello. I started to learn japanese recently and wanted to know how hard is it to actually translate a VN.
oh and thanks for Kamidori.

Thu May 30, 2013 5:24 pm
I'm looking for some assistance in translating a few games into English. I deserve a few people who can do the translation part. I plan on handling all of the game modification parts. I just need some help translating. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Send me a PM if interested. And I apologize for any inconvenience my post here causes.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Aroduc can you tell me there is any chance for you (or someone) in the future to work on Madou Koukaku? I'm really desperate to try that game out but since I don't know Japanese it wouldn't be the same experience like kamidori or DS. Any info would be appreciated so I can decide to play that game or just wait for eternity.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:18 pm
Is there a chance you will translate Madou Koukaku (http://vndb.org/v11620)? It is an RPG eroge made by Eushully same team that made Kamidori.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:58 am

I suppose its about time I mentioned it, but, um, the automatic login isn't working.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:36 pm
Well, I would really like if Seiha Translations would translate one of Eushully's more recent works, Soukoku no Arterial. For now, only a 'gameplay' patch is available(practically no story) which is quite unnerving considering the, good, ranking of the VN. The gameplay seems to be quite interesting and story is good. That's just me, love the translations up till now! :)

http://vndb.org/v8424

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:54 pm
I'll get right on that.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:17 am
Hey there, I know that translating the games and all takes time and money(if not for most things than to pay Aroduc so he wouldn't need a full-time job and could dedicate more time to translating games). So I was wondering if instead of Kickstartr if we could use Offbeatr as a method to fund the translation of the games. I don't know how well it would work but i'd donate to it especially if it meant something like Himegari or the freshly released La DEA would be translated. This could be a method to pay for the translation of the games. Since alot of money doesn't really clue us in on a $ amount... Just sayin'. :P

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:38 am
No.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:42 am
Wasn't there Eiyuu*Senki translation project? Probably I'm wrong and got confused with another project, but I'm dead sure there was Eiyuu*Senki one. What did happen to it?

Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next