[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Man, I'm that lazy.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Man, I'm that lazy. 
Post Man, I'm that lazy.
I'll just leave this here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWlK24U_g68

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:05 pm
Post Re: Man, I'm that lazy.
I made an account just to post this. Man, it looks awesome! At least you mostly done. What else is left? Also, why is he upside down when he does the stabbing thing?Wouldn't he look better right way up?

Anyway, at least you have commitment. The playable Gilgamesh I was working on kept bugging so I got annoyed and deleted him in frustration.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 pm
Well, I guess I should resize the sprites for the starting animation on the first attack at least. I also would have liked to add a third attack but I'll probably never finish the idea that I have on mind.

About the upside down situation. This was based on the Kyokushi Nanaya attack, but on steriods. That one involved, spin like a top, throw knife fast enough to rip out some organs, somersault jump following the knife at the same speed to create a loose-loose situation. The weird impossible jump is the reason why he's upside down.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 pm
man. this is impressive. now if only i could figure out how to install it. I'd be all set once you finish it.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:23 pm
Well, just confirming, Satsujinki mod still doesn't work for the Perfect Edition? Cause mine crashes when I try to enter his status menu, or when i try to start the chapter with him on the field. Anyway, good work on your second attack. It's good. Hope it gets done!

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:07 am
Gah, seriously? Has it been more than a year and a half since the last time? I sure do lack any kind of willpower.

Anyway, for anyone still interested on this, here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3j22yrr2x3bb49o

Modified dat files to implement this. Be sure to read the README file before trying to overwrite anything.

* Edit:
Great, first thing I do is mess up the references for the portrait and dialogs. Updated link and files.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:53 pm
hey winged. i'm trying to add satsu as a standalone player to be used from the getgo (ergo, stage 1). But i'm having a little trouble writing him in, i was hoping you could help me out with that.

Sun May 05, 2013 9:27 pm
Having the character available through all the game would be a bit complicated. Characters gets added or removed all around the game. You would need to track all those instances and the character limit number, wich would mean to modify all the data files related to stages.

I guess implementing something along the lines of Saber Lily and Magical Amber would be far more easier, but, I'm not really sure how does those two cases work.

Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 pm
that tough huh? well, i guess i can make this a personal project, thanks for the info serge.

Sat May 11, 2013 2:38 pm
I think it's in the exe file since the transformation is not accessible from the dat files

Sat May 18, 2013 11:10 am

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]