[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - MDKB Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 MDKB Main Thread 
Post MDKB Main Thread
patches/mdkb.rar

FAQ:

"An error keeps popping up in Japanese (saying that the installation is bad) but pressing Yes makes it go away without issue)"

That's because your installation is bad. Most likely because you installed from improperly made dummycut version and so it doesn't have correct/valid registration data. Fix that. Don't ask how to do so here. I will not help. It's kind of like nagware DRM.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:41 pm
Post Re: Whatever Thread
No.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 am
dealt with or search replaced what I care to

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:35 am
Hmph! Worrying about that at this point? What a stuck-up. <- a stuck-up what?

That's yet to come! <- sounds kinda bad as a followup to the last line, please rewrite.

Your time has come!! Repent for what you have done!! <- change "you have" to "you've"

As a member of the student council, could I ask you on behalf of Togakushi High School for your help? <- change to "As a member of the student council, could I ask for your help on behalf of Togakushi High School?"

They're using fair competitions to decide which schools will be staying open will be. <- change "will be staying open will be." to "will stay open."

Is she the priest here's kid? But she's so weird... <- change to "Is she the priest's kid? But she's so weird..."

You may chance the mouse and button configuration however you wish in the Configuration Screen. <- "chance" should be "changed"

Our Skill is Goddess's Mischief and makes enemies bounce against each other. Our Auto Skill is Brake <- add "it" before "makes"

Your butthole's twiching t... <- "t..."?

In order to live up to her trust, I promise to myself to love her as tenderly as I can. <- remove the second "to"

I gently stroke it for a moment, then move over her thigh and trace myfinger along her intimate place. "myfinger" should be "my finger"

Fertilization Battles can take place on five different maps depending on their love level <- forgot a period

This is the second map. The strength and placement of the obstacles are different <- forgot a period

The strength of the obstacles are high and the time limit i short. It could be a difficult battle. <- "i" should be "is"

I... S-such a... shameless thing...ah...aah...mm... <- "S-such" should be "S-Such"

Afte holding back for so long, all my desire surges up like a torrent. <- "Afte" should be "After"

Seeing the dignified warriorcompletely lost in the throes of passion only makes my restrain slip further. <- "restrain" should be "restraint"

Aaaah! Ah! Aaaaaaahhh!! It's flowing intome...! <- "intome" should be "into me"

But I don't have the energy left to do anything aboutthat. <- "aboutthat." should be "about that."

I gently hug her from behind as we catch out breath. <- "out" should be "our"

(Taking girls by force is absolutely ot allowed...) <- "ot" should be "not"

...Prefer see how my PE's coming? <- add "to" after "...Prefer"

Didn't you say you resrved here for us? So there's nothing to worry about. <- "resrved" should be "reserved" I'd also reccomend changing "here" to "this place" though

Touching her voluptuous breasts and her embarrassment over it turn me off too. <- "off" should be "on" though the sentence still sounds kinda awkward, maybe rewrite it.

I kiss the back of her nick and trace up to her ear with the tip of my tongue. <- "nick" should be "neck"

I move my hips slowly to answer her, still be careful not to hurt her. <- "be" should be "being"

Forgive me... I cannot lost any long... Aaah...aah... I can't stop... <- "lost" should be "last" also "long..." should be "longer..."

Luckily, we can borrow here! <- change "here!" to "this place!"

But if you lose, you have to do whateve I say. <- "whateve" should be "whatever"

Yep! I do~! They're born from the love between they're father and mother~ <- second "they're" should be "their"

Mrrrrrr. You know like it when I lick you~? <- "know" should be "no" or "don't"

Just do like you were before and suck the tip. That feels really good. <- add "it" after "do"

And at the same time, I slie my hand down to where we're connected. <- "slie" should be "slide"

...Aah... Oni-chan, your touch is so gentle...aah... <- "Oni-chan" should be "Onii-chan"

Imari shivers every time that I thrust into her. <- remove "that"

But that part of he's adorable too. I hug her tight and drift off into sleep myself. <- "he's" should be "hers"

Well, while he's out making a commotion, we whould start getting ready. <- "whould" should be "should"

Washy, washy~ slippery slippery~~ <- capitalize the first "slippery"

She doesn't just touch where feels good, but gropes clumsily and tugs other more ticklish spots too. <- add "it" after "where"

...Ae you okay? Does it hurt? <- "...Ae" should be "...Are"

her insides begin to convulse around me as my head goes white. <- "her" should be "Her"

http://i.imgur.com/iVua8.png
http://i.imgur.com/7ZeUm.png
http://i.imgur.com/C3Art.png
http://i.imgur.com/dexmf.png
http://i.imgur.com/qWgqt.png
http://i.imgur.com/DIImZ.png <- Every screenshot up to this one is an overflow problem

http://i.imgur.com/h1iNr.png
http://i.imgur.com/qH4PU.png <- both of these have weird spacing from the second line on

http://i.imgur.com/XmQHI.png <- first sentence, "The opposite." sounds really odd as a follow up to the previous line

http://i.imgur.com/NdJ01.png <- not capitalizing the "my" looks really weird

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:20 am
Dealt with things above

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:12 pm
Rest of the Game

My plan was foolprof... <- "foolprof..." should be "foolproof..."

I'll cary her home. <- "cary" should be "carry"

We recovered her safely (?) and bring her back to me house... <- change to "We recover her safely(?) and bring her back to my house..."

She hot flushed sigh tickles my dick. <- "She" should be "Her"

She's squeezing me even tighter between her breasts in her nervousness and embarassment. <- "embarassment" should be "embarrassment"

She arches her back and grinds against my hips, taking me semen deep into her. <- "me" should be "my"

Manami-kun, youre hot semen's... completely filling my stomach... <- "youre" should be "your"

The fear of someone catching us and the taboo of tring to make a baby at school must be turning her on. <- "tring" should be "trying"

Ahh...ahh...ah! M-Manami-un... That's... M-My nipples are... <- "M-Manami-un" should be "M-Manami-kun"

I can feel her heart pounding through my hand as I keep rubbing her. <- This is a spoken line so, uh change both "her" to "you" or rewrite the sentence since she responds to this the very next line

I-I'll me okay... If you stop, I'll... settle down quickly... <- "me" should be "be"

Aah...aah... Dn't... There's someone right outside... "Dn't..." should be "Don't..."

Aah.. He'll hear the squishing soun... It's so embarrassing... <- "soun..." should be "sound..."

Aah... Your sperm.. Manami-kun... Your filling me with your spem...ahhh... <- "sperm.." should be "sperm..." and "spem...ahhh..." should be "sperm...ahhh..."

We don't know what's going to happen up here. Be caeful, okay? <- "caeful" should be "careful"

No...aah... Don't so rough... Don't stir me...ah...nnh... <- add "be" before "so"

Is there something the matter, Urara? <- remove "there"

She clings tightly and pleasntly around me. <- "pleasntly" should be "pleasantly"

...Bos? Me? Boss... Boss, huh... It has a nice ring to ti. <- "...Bos?" should be "...Boss?"

Don't ub me... Aaah...aah... Don't... Please... No more... <- "ub" should be "rub"

No. Stop that. I'm the boss she's being waiting for. I've got to take this seriously. <- "being" should be "been"

I hold my excitement down and keep teasing her excitement. <- ...teasing her excitement...?

It's hot... stiff... aagainst my butt... Is that... your...? <- "aagainst" should be "against"

Sorry it's so sudden, Airing, but... I want us to feel good together... <- "Airing," should be "Airin,"

But compared to when we first met, she feels like she's opened up a little more. <- change the first "she" to "it"

Inisde you feels... really hot... and incredible... <- "Inisde" should be "Inside"

I didn't think I'd ever do this with her, but I sill have to do everything I can for her. <- "sill" should be "still"

Is is only natural for a man to be enchanted by us... <- "Is" should be "It"

D-Do not.. Do not pluck t our nibbles... A-Aaah! Ahhh...nk... <- "nibbles..." should be "nipples..."

I can keep an eye out up here and take care of anybody suspcious who tries to get close! <- "suspcious" should be "suspicious"

Guns lots of parts, don't they? <- add "have" after "Guns"

I'm welcome for that but... should you be pointing your gun at your boss? <- "welcome" should be "thankful/grateful"

A-A beg... got in my clothes... P-Please do something... Get it out...!! <- "beg..." should be "bug..."

Your hands are... a ltitle sweaty... Aaah... They're wet...aah...ah... <- "ltitle" should be "little"

As she writhes in pleasure and ache of the sudden insertion, she rubs her back against the fence. <- "ache" should be "aches"

Therewas no need to press on me! <- "Therewas" should be "There was"

Y-Yes... Please take cae of me... <- "cae" should be "care"

It'll beokay. There's nothing to be afraid of. <- "beokay." should be "be okay."

Whoa... Wow... Inisde you're... burning up...ngh... <- "Inisde" should be "Inside"

Hahahaha. You really are mercenary. <- ...what...

Thank you so much fo today, Onii-chan. <- "fo" should be "for"

The way you look, act, and carry yoursef is just like he was when we were kids... <- "yoursef" should be "yourself"

My eyes move down her to her intimate place. <- I know it's technically okay, but remove the first "her" to make it less awkward imo

Onii-chan...! A-Aaaah! Itfeels too good...aah... I-I can't... <- "Itfeels" should be "It feels"

Aaah! Ah...ah...ahhh...ahhh... You're suddenly so rough... You're breatking me... <- "breatking" should be "breaking"

TThe way you're thrusting feels so good! Aaah...nnnh! You're pushing so hard... stirring me... <- "TThe" should be "The"

Onii-chan... You won't peet? <- "peet?" should be "peek?"

Oni-cha...nmmmm...mm...aah... <- should be "Onii-chan...nmmmm...mm...aah..." She doesn't seem to slur it or cut it off in the voices

I reach fo her back and slowly stroke her. <- "fo" should be "for"

Aaah... D-Don't touch me lik that... It hurts.. It's hurting... <- "lik" should be "like" and "hurts.." should be "hurts..."

Aahhh... It's hot... More... Moe... Give me... more of your sperm... <- "Moe..." should be "More..."

Your baby see... filling me inside... <- "see..." should be "seed..."

When you touch me...ahhh... I get numband hot...aaah... <- "numband" should be "numb and"

Don't... I'm... Again... Mmm...mmN! Aahh... My juice is coming out... <- "Mmm...mmN!" should be "Mmm...mmn!"

And not just you, you know? Everyone else's get punished so much more! <- "else's" should be "else'll"

Mm! Aaah... Insidie... Twitching...aaahhh! Ah...ahhh... <- "Insidie..." should be "Inside..."

I choke my urge to realease down and ram myself into her. <- "realease" should be "release"

She's certainly a big gil, but her butt's not too big at all. <- "gil," should be "girl,"

You're hot and tiwtching... Going in and out...nnh...aah... <- "tiwtching..." should be "twitching..."

Let's all give a round of applause to everybody from Togakushi High School let by Manami Kiryuu! <- "let" should be "led"

I told you to call my Papa! <- "my" should be "me"

Are you okay, Tsubkai!? What'd you do to her!? <- "Tsubkai!?" should be "Tsubaki!?"

Aahhh...aah... It's comng you... Your stuff's going into me... <- not sure what "It's comng you..." was supposed to mean...

Her grinding has turner her honey into a sticky lather over my waist. <- "turner" should be "turned"

I just know she'll become a super idea, just like me. <- "idea," should be "idol,"

What are you scribbbling, Ouka? "scribbbling," should be "scribbling,"

They're already sticky with my saliva and her juices and aren't actually hiding anything anymore. <- remove the second "and"

Even though she's resisting with her mouth though, she's not trying to push me away. <- remove the second "though"

The noisy slupring seems to be what's making her the most ashamed. <- "slupring" should be "slurping"

You big, hot thing... YOu're inside me... Aaah...ahhh... < "YOu're" should be "You're"

Just wrapped up inside her makes it feel like my head's going to burst. <- add "being" after "Just"

Aah...ahhh...nnh... You're ragings...aaah... inside me... <- "ragings...aaah..." should be "raging...aaah..."

I'm fine. Just this isn't an issue. <-

She's in a mature body, with long limbs, graceful curves, and abundantly female. <- "abundantly female" what?

Did you not lose give in to your honest desires...? You rampage ferociously... <- remove "lose"

Mmn...nh... Think of this as simple a greeting... Do you not wish to savor our body yourself? <- move "a" to before "simple"

Her folds keep attacking me al over like they have a will of their own. <- "al" should be "all"

Her opened clothing just gives me slight glimpses are her curved, hourglass body underneath. It's unbearable sexy. <- change to "Her opened clothing just gives me slight glimpses at the curved, hourglass figure underneath. It's unbearable sexy."

The seeds of childred... are the source of our power more than anything else...mmnn...aaah...aaah! <- "childred..." should be "children..."

Aaaahh... We will... reach soon as well...mmmm... <- add "it" after "reach"

Maybe it's a sin, but I want to come wrapped inside of a goddess. <- add "while" after "come"

Er, I don't know if I like being said I was played with. <- change "being said" to "hearing that"

If your policy were to become known, the public would outrage would be unstoppable <- "policy" should be "practices" also remove the first "would"

You betrayer!! <- "betrayer!!" should be "traitor!!"

You're the betrayer! <- "betrayer!" should be "traitor!"

Mother's breasts belong to her child! Haamph...mm...mm... <- change "Mother's" to "A mother's"

Yep. Have a god day, Daddy. <- "god" should be "good"

Paa! <- should be "Papa!"

Words? Oh yeah... Those do kind of look lke letters... Let's see... <- "lke" should be "like"

So I came here looking for somethere that needed cleaning... <- "somethere" should be "something"

Random Errors

http://i.imgur.com/yWVnR.png
http://i.imgur.com/0RXsD.png
http://i.imgur.com/gDflM.png
http://i.imgur.com/nFcDG.png
http://i.imgur.com/Dl9Zf.png
http://i.imgur.com/R5ZmT.png
http://i.imgur.com/zIu7Q.png
http://i.imgur.com/5cbNN.png
http://i.imgur.com/2A9ps.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZjI8L.png
http://i.imgur.com/DHPww.png
http://i.imgur.com/B94Gz.png
http://i.imgur.com/vLb5B.png
http://i.imgur.com/uvrho.png
http://i.imgur.com/F3tLx.png
http://i.imgur.com/nmKdR.png
http://i.imgur.com/uJa0y.png
http://i.imgur.com/Vw210.png
http://i.imgur.com/ogP4R.png
http://i.imgur.com/LDQ0y.jpg <- everything up to here is a text overflow issue

http://i.imgur.com/R81dz.png
http://i.imgur.com/MiHIM.png
http://i.imgur.com/o1dXU.png <- all three of these are in Japanese, though the last two are also replicated in some way for each of the 11 endings, so not sure if they're split in the scripts or not.

http://i.imgur.com/WF7hG.png <- Uh... what exactly is the joke here, this doesn't make much sense in English...

http://i.imgur.com/hZmaj.png <- capitalize "created" too imo or it looks weird

http://i.imgur.com/jdLi3.png

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:27 pm
New text file thingies

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 am

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 am

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 am
Fixes made up to here.

Updated some random images and added the last (??) of the script things like prompts before battle and NG+ choices.

Still don't care about the gallery images.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:11 am

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:53 am

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:45 am
Fixed stuff up to here. Except furigana stuff which is just being obnoxiously bitchy so I put in parens and it's still being pissant.

Updated

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next