[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Important!!! (for those who want GAII translation asap)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Important!!! (for those who want GAII translation asap) 

Post Re: Important!!! (for those who want GAII translation asap)
I see where you are going with this, but is there an actual team/person willing to translate GAII and knows Japanese?

It honestly seems like GAII's translation is far from starting.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 am

That's about the only thing that's missing(and most important too I guess), a japanese/english speaker who's motivated enough to translate the GAII games.

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Well that is a problem indeed, by the way, well this text-only translation be an ACTUAL translation of the games or it is it like a loose translated guide to it?
I've seen a guide made for this one Japanese PSP game where everyone was using emulators and such, and everyone on the forum gave up trying to play it because the guide was too unorganized.
Not sure if the guide is the same as an actual translation, mostly because I couldn't find it anywhere and the person who made the guide wasn't even on the forum.
What I'm getting at is that won't this text-only translation be unorganized, and make it hard to play and read from two sources?

As for a translator, I guess we could get a group of people to help translate instead of harassing one single translator.
Also, question, couldn't we get a very loose translation of the game first, using example Google translate, (*prepares flame shields*) and have others edit/proofread the crappy translation? Once, in an english-subbed anime, the fansubbers couldn't understand what the phrase meant and even asked anons on their site, I always thought you could just copy-paste the phrase into Google translate, get a general idea what it meant and write a 'translation' off that idea. (*hiding behind barrier of flame shields*)
The loose translation could get attention of a Japanese-English translator to translate, or help edit.
Then again, this plan probably has a lot of loopholes... -.-'

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:01 am
Profile WWW

DON'T WANT TO SEEM JOKERISH OR ANYTHING, BUT FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN AND HEARD FROM PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO TRANSLATE FOR PERSONAL REASONS (FRIENDS AND SUCH) MOST OF THEM ENDED UP IN A STATE OF PERPETUAL

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 am

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:57 am

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:56 am
Profile WWW

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:13 am

ii hate to be a bother but my mean2 of checking out a partiicular text grabber made for emulator2 (my memory ha2 failed a2 well 2o 2omeone wiill have to try and fiind iit wiithout my help) ha2 been removed, the damn block ii2 back 2o ii can't check iif progre22 ha2 been made or iif iit diied agaiin

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4