[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Fun With Modding Game Resources
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Fun With Modding Game Resources 
Post Re: Fun With Modding Game Resources

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 am
**WTF moment :shock:

I'm almost finished with editing Yuela's Armors...
They now have an undress similar to the main heroines
cameo armors (such as God Slayer armor) after 2 days of working on it...

Now i ended up finding an unexpected problem...
Some parts ended up overlapping in some armors after
I tested it through the game (this can be fixed)

The black background saved in bmp happens to be transparent when run in the game
Now comes my problem....
I have no freakin idea how to set the transparency in bmp...
While the 1st layer serves as the background and
the 2nd layer and so forth serves as the edited characters armor

Found a completely black transparent file in DATA1 (CF113)
Tried using that as a base background while the edited armor
on the 2nd layers and so forth...

Tested it through the game... The character disappeared lol :lol:

Does anyone know how to make the Black BG work as a transparent background?
While not having the character disappear when run in the game :P

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:28 am
The text to the left of where you enter your commands in command prompt is the location it is currently looking for the file names. You can use the "dir" command to list the files in the current directory. You need to use the "cd" command to navigate to the folder where you stored all those files, or give a full location before the command, like "C:program files\Eushully\...exs4alf.exe APPEND01.AAI"

Are you using photoshop or gimp to edit these? When you load the .bmp files, they have alpha channels. If you remove clothing that has background behind it, instead of bare skin, you need to edit the alpha channel. If you select the alpha channel in in the tab next to the layers tab and view only it, the black part will be transparent in game. You can view all the channels, and then paint black over the alpha channel where you want it to be transparent in game.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm
Np, I'd like to see the finished product.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:04 pm
Since I find it quite disappointing that only the Cameo armors
of the main heroines are the only one that can undress.

I just edited some of the heroines armors so that it can also undress
just like their Cameo armors (God Slayer Armor, Elf Princess Tunic, Little Devil Robe)

I'm not that good when it comes to edting stuff so forgive me if
the edited armors I made are not up to your liking :|
And I just did this little project out of fun :lol:

Instruction:
Just dump those .agf files in the directory where you installed the game beside the .exe :P

Note: The Preview might look crappy,
but those crappy parts won't show up in the game.... I think 8-)

Yuela's Armor
-
http://www.mediafire.com/?52hz16s4eq6f2de

Servalwi's Armor
-
http://www.mediafire.com/?67d58tg53j5tpke

Emelita's Armor
-
http://www.mediafire.com/?0dbece9t5rhquw8
*Emelita's Robe and Sage Robe Only*
(gonna do the rest when I have the time to do so)

Aht Undress
-
http://www.mediafire.com/?27aepry7s7p86jq

Roka Undress
-
http://www.mediafire.com/?vqjqabby7fi9331

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:20 am

I'll repeat the question by LonerAoshi: Is there a way to save the images w/o alpha channel, or otherwise make it look proper?

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:27 am
I think what you want is to use the alpha channel to cut it out and paste it onto a new background. That should eliminate the weird looking edges around the image content. These instructions are for photoshop, but they should work in gimp too:

-click the Channels tab next to Layers
-control+click Alpha 1
-copy
-paste to a new layer/image/do w/e with it.

If it copied oddly, make sure you have the right layers/channels selected when you copy.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:13 am

What is the filename for the workshop theme ("Welcome to My Workshop")? I wanted to change it, as it gets quite annoying very soon.
Edit: Checked, it's BGM004.OGG.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:43 am

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:47 pm
I get the same problem, not sure why. The command to change drive is just C:, D:, E:, etc. The command to change folders is cd. Try it from the folder holding the files and it should work. I almost never use command prompt, so I'm not sure what is wrong with the command you tried.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Yes, it worked when I laucnhed it from the game folder. Thank you. ;)

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:58 pm
So when I run the bat, I get an odd error....

C:\Program Files (x86)\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター>exs4alf.exe SYS4INI.B
IN
Could not open DATA1/SYSTEM4.BIN (No such file or directory)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Something similar happens if I try it on the append ones also.
Anybody know how to solve this?

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Last edited by LonerAoshi on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:41 pm
Most image editing programs don't handle complex bmps well.

Moron-mode:
http://www.qualibyte.com/pixelformer/
Open with that, save as png.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:55 pm
Yeah, I'm going to leave my post up as a reminder of my stupidity: I was trying to edit images that I had already converted to .png format. Opening the original .bmp file and removing the alpha channel works.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm not a candidate for the Darwin awards...

EDIT: Thanks Aroduc, that program is much easier to use.

@worldendDominator: Use the program Aroduc linked. Import .bmp, export to .png. That gives you a white background. If you want a black background, import .bmp, duplicate the layer (Ctrl+Shift+D), select Layer 1, use the flood fill tool set to black and 255 tolerance and export to .png. Basically, Layer 1 becomes whatever background colour you want.

Eg:

Hope that helps (more than my stupidity above, anyway...)

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:06 pm
So, i've been working this for past 2 months, and finally it's done.
This zip contain all of heroines undress mechanism.
Pardon me if its not that perfect since i'm not good enough with photoshop.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f6u9s8jx6o2g39h

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:22 am
Profile YIM

Aroduc, thank you, it's perfect.

Trollwut, are you going to make such modifications for other heroines as well?

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:06 am

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 pm
@worldendDominator
Probably not, since there aren't any undressed sprite for other character (excluding Aht).
Unless there are somebody that willingly draw them from the scratch maybe i can try to make the bmp files :roll:

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:51 pm
Profile YIM
Any one have something new?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:05 pm
Did anyone figure out the .bin files structure? From what I see, I think it's compiled to bytecode aligned to 4 bytes, also quite high entropy of first byte of every quad suggests that this file is either compressed or bytecode. Further analysis given me more clues, after I made histograms of few files, I've noticed that some bytes are a lot more common than other (in first byte of the quad). I've found that bytes 9, 3, 1 and 2 occur quite frequently and in files related to inventory byte 137 occurred with high frequency whereas those that guessing by filename would have gui controls but nothing to with inventory (for example CONFIG4.BIN) hasn't got much of this byte. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of bytecode but.. now someone has to reverse it :v

If anyone have any information, please share it :)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:44 am

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 pm
umm can anyone reupload heroines mod clothes?,
these links already dead :( :
http://rghost.net/38430952
http://rghost.net/38480774
http://rghost.net/41490438?r=1171

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next