[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - TWAIN Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 TWAIN Main Thread 
Post TWAIN Main Thread
TWilight refrAIN English 1.0
---------------------

TWilight refrAIN English 1.0
--------------

Patch
patches/TWAIN_Eng1_0.zip

Instructions:
Update game to 2.0 (official patches are included in zip)
Unzip English files to game directory

Issues:
Image alignment's occasionally a little wonky. I know, I just don't care. The spritesheets are a nightmare.

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------
Report any typos or problems here.

Fri May 18, 2012 1:09 pm
Post Re: TWAIN 1.0 Eng Patch and Reporting
Shizukuishi/Tsugomori stage A intro (Second choice):
-

"It looks almost completely black. There aren't almost any people with hair that dark these days. Do you dye it?"
Should probably be something like 'There aren't very many people' or 'There are almost no people'.

Also, the name of Shizuka's Normal ending is really close to being cut off by the bottom of the screen.

Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 am
Wow, didn't expect to see AQLoop stuff translated. I was close to working on these myself, so... thanks! Awesome! Yay!

Less yay, though: The Ririka True ending crashes immediately after displaying its final lines of text, which appear so low down that they are cut off by the bottom of the screen.

Edit: Bad End #26, DoomsDay, is untranslated.

Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Sat May 26, 2012 1:24 am
Hi,

First of all let me say thanks for translating this series, very much enjoying the games and it being in English is of course perfect. I'm of course also eagerly awaiting AS for whenever you get around to it.

Which brings me to my question: how are developments regarding patching the ending crash for Ririka's true ending if you don't mind me asking?
I kind of lost a what would have been 6th place run because of it. And that kind of sucked.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:43 pm
Meeehhhhh. I kind of forgot about it and I don't really see anything that jumps out at me as wrong at a glance, at least so far as to cause a crash. Feel free to look yourself. Here's all the AQ Loop tools. Then you can know the fun of these scripts.

AQLOOP_STUFF.rar

Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:24 pm
Looks complicated. But yeah that just looks like foreign to me unfortunately. I'm just going to wager a guess and say it's because the text cuts off at the bottom in the ending screen?

I guess the ending crash wouldn't be such a big deal if it happened to anything but the true ending. As it looks now, anytime someone wants to do a serious scoring run with the Mikahashi twins they're going to have to uninstall the English patch. And that is pretty silly really.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]