[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The Ultimate Role Play Topic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next
 The Ultimate Role Play Topic 
Post Re: The Ultimate Role Play Topic
(Well, my best weapon for koing things without killing is my light mace, but he could still use a taser, as it's not classified as a gun in his opinion. Since normally, the to-hit on melee works with strength, I wanted to take a feat, weapon finesse, that replaces str for dex for the purpose of hitting in melee, and I don't know if it would be allowed, but a feat I saw named "Keen intellect". The thing is, the prerequisite for this feat is meant for d&d, not this setting.)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:34 pm

(Though I think hitting a housecat in the head with a mace would be rather fatal, in all likelyhood, incidentally, of course, if it IS a lion or some such, I think we are PROBABLY going to have to kill it, and really don't forsee any repurcussions in doing so)

Bill looks to see if it has a collar, or some other signifier of having an owner, and pulls out his shotgun.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:43 pm

"The cat appears to be completely wild, and with it's towering size of well over 4 meters from foot to shoulder it represents a considerable threat to Bill and Ragna"
(no tasers, we aren't the police/america)
Johnny began sprinting, weaving around the trees and using them as cover as he ran
(In a case like this, the percentage to hit would be considerably lowered, and in the case of actions I dictate I'll place a name then the action, I'll do an example below)
Sniper X: He fires his rifle at Johnny; the shot hits a tree and misses but Johnny is unbalanced by the nearby woody explosion

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:44 pm
(Well, that means we don't have to hold back. Anyways, that cat would be faster than us if we tried to run and we don't have someone with animal knowledge to calm that cat down, so feel free to shoot with your explosives, Odd Man. Well, there's still the option of calmly stepping away, and if he runs towards us with the intent to attack, we can shoot it.)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 pm

(True, but considering its a lion sized wild animal, it will PROBABLY attack, unless it considers us to be a superior being, to the point of placing us as predator with it as prey, which might happen when shit starts blowing up, but who knows)

(should I fire a warning shot?)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 pm
(Nah, I'd say blow it up. It will attack. And when you attack, I will fire too. If he gets close range, I can go in with the mace and flank, granting me a sneak attack. At the level we are, my character doesn't do much damage unless he is in a position for a sneak attack.)

(Remember, that cat is more than double our height, though.)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:34 pm

(right then)
Bill responds to this clearly hostile lifeform by firing a missile at its head. "That's not something you see every day."

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 pm
When Bill fires his missile, he shoots at the lion, preferably closer to where it is most fatal.

(My character will become better as he gets spells. Here's an example of one: Although this one would quite a bit of time to get since it is a higher lvl spell. Some could say it is a spell for priest/priestesses. However, it is classified as an "arcane spell", and I will be more focused on spells tied to creations and some buffs.)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 pm

"the large cat swats at the rocket and causes significant damage to it's paw"
Large cat: Takes 12 damage and is now bleeding
Johhny continued weaving through the trees but his loss of balance makes it a slower and more painful affair
Sniper X: Fires another shot and misses again but wooden shards hit Johnny and cause some temporary damage
"A loud roar is heard from the direction of the gunshots"

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Bill, noting its wound, fires another, this one aimed at the ground below its torso.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:01 pm
(Sadly though, I think my crossbow bolts are only going to tickle the large cat)

Ragna keep shooting at the lion, still preferrably at places where it is most vital. (It's a repeating crossbow, so he doesn't have to recharge every time)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:02 pm

"The cats takes several bolts to the torso then turns tail and flees"
Large Cat: Flees and avoids Bills missile
Johnny takes cover behind a large stone
Sniper X: Fires a shot that ricochets off the stone and takes 37 damage from an unknown source

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 pm

"Alright, looks like we scared it off, good shooting."
Bill, noting the hostile's retreat, begins heading for the ruins again, keeping a careful lookout for further aggresors.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 pm
(Lol, I like the fact that Sniper X took damage from an unknown source.)

Having seen the large cat run away, Ragna will reload his crossbow and he will continue to walk with Bill towards the ruins, being careful of the environment.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 pm

"The forest begins thinning out in front of Bill and Ragna"
Johhny continued crouching behind the rock listening for gunshots, but hearing none continues on
Sniper X: Attempts to engage the unknown source of damage but dies of violent internal destruction

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:16 pm
And I continue walking towards the ruins, being careful of the surroundings.

"We are lucky the cat was afraid of getting killed."

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 pm

"True, but, at the rate that was going, its fears would have been realized anyway. Don't let your guard down, the closer we get, the more likely our "competition" is to try to attack us."
Bill says, as he continues approaching the ruins and watching for traps and other lifeforms.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:36 pm

"the sound of small arms fire is heard ahead"
Johnny continued on through the tree and broke through into sunlight

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:38 pm
"Letting my guards down isn't my style."

(He might look a bit young, but he doesn't seem to be the type that will get ambushed so easily.)

Still continuing towards the ruins in a sneaky approach, considering there might be people wanting to kill. Having the first shot is a huge advantage to gunfights, especially with sneak attacks.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Bill advances still, examining the area ahead carefully.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 pm

"The small weapons fire starts dying down as one hunter kills the remainders"
Johnny crouches behind another rock and watches the clearing, waiting for an opening and a chance to get in

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Bill continues until he reaches the ruins, unless something comes up that would warrant the stopping of his advancement.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm
Ragna will also continue, with his stealthy approach. If Bill gets shot or attacked from somewhere, Ragna will try to pinpoint the location of the attack and most likely get a sneak attack off that enemy. (If Ragna gets shot from somewhere, he will respond back with an action detailed later.)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:17 pm

"there is yelling as the last remaining hunter notices Bill and Ragna"

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Bill aims his bazooka at the hunter, and yells "SHOOT AT ME, AND I BLOW YOU TO KINGDOM COME" attempting to intimidate this man out of trying something stupid.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next