[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - The Ultimate Role Play Topic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next
 The Ultimate Role Play Topic 

Post Re: The Ultimate Role Play Topic
Bill meanwhile, checks to make sure there are no hostiles, and, assuming he doesn't find any problems, attempts to park his ship on the surface, preferably in a nearby location to the ruins proper.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Johnny sits in the command seat aboard the May-ship, watching is ship descend slowly to the planet surface, crushing several smaller ships under its weight

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Bill meanwhile, awaits Ragna's landing, prepared to enter the ruins once the duo is together.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm
At the arrival, Ragna slows the ship's speed down to park somewhere good enough to be at a good takeoff spot and also a good spot close to the ruins.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Bill gets out, and waits for Ragna's arrival.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm
Ragna stops the ship's engine and gets out of the ship, ready with his gear.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm

"The landscape is a lush rainforest full of vibrant colours, the air smells vaguely of mould and leaf decay and the ground appears to be steaming"

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm
If it smells terrible outside, I wonder how bad it will be inside.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Bill readies his weapons, and walks over to Ragna. "Ready to go?"

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:29 pm
"Yup." He readies his weapons. His weapon choice seems kind of out-dated, considering he has a crossbow (repeater in this time, perhaps?) and a light mace. (He also have a knife, but a mace gives you more choice on what to do with your target; you don't have to kill, you can knock someone unconscious with a mace)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Bill notices this, but figures: if it works, whatever. and begins heading for the ruins.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:33 pm
I proceed to follow Bill. If there is a door, I will be checking out the door. I also make sure to watch where I step and where he steps, in case there are traps.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Johnny steps out from the ship with his usual carefree smile "Smells like the last place I made a fortune" He picked up his wooden handled Iato and walked in the direction of the ruins

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Bill keeps heading for the ruins, unless something stops him, keeping an eye out for traps and hostile lifeforms.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 pm
A forest is a common place to get ambushed, because of the many vegetations possible to be used for hiding. For now, he has his crossbow out in case some hostile enemies show up as he walks toward the ruins.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm

"There is a rustling in the trees near Bill and Ragna"
Johnny continued toward the ruin, taking care with his steps

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Bill turns towards the rustling, and aims whatever explosive firing weapon he is carrying (probably a bazooka or some such?) at it. "Freeze, come out with your hands up!"

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:12 pm
Ragna tries to find a good spot for hiding quickly, and aims his crossbow at where he hears the rustling sound.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:13 pm

"A large cat emerges from the trees and stares at Ragna and Bill with bloodlust in it's eyes"
Johhny continued approaching the ruins carefully
"A loud shot rand out and a tree near Johnny exploded into fragments"

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:17 pm
Well, in that case, I make a ready action: If the large cat moves towards one of us with the intent of attacking us, I will shoot it.

(Since he is not a druid, he doesn't know how to deal with animals. I don't have skill points in animal empathy, anyway.)
(Also, how large is the large cat? Is it taller than us or just bigger than normal cats? It can make a huge difference.)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:11 am

(well, the term "large cat" usually refers to lions and tigers and the like...oh wait, no, that was "big cat"... either way I suppose clarification would be nice, I'd rather not waste a missile on an angry housecat)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:41 pm
(I know. Blowing enemies up gives us less loot to get, which means you can't skin a lion who got exploded for example, and we don't want to waste ressources on enemies that looks intimidating but aren't much. Also, if the owner of a cat learns that his cat got exploded by someone, that person will call you a maniac.)

(In Ragna's case, it's not really that bad to lose a few bolts, and it's not like the bolts kill instantly if you need to defend yourself, unless he shoots at a vital point.)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:13 pm

(also, ya know, missiles are expensive...or are they? do i have limited ammo? regardless, it would probably be ooc to blow up a housecat with a bazooka considering my character isn't SUPPOSED to be completely insane...you know what, if its a lion or something, I'll probably just use the shotgun, the bazooka would still be somewhat of overkill, less beneficial, and wasteful)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 pm
(The large cat, if he decides to attack, probably has more chance to attack you than me because you tried talking to it before the large cat showed himself. But, anything can still happen here, such as the owner of the cat suddently showing up.)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm

(this makes me think: we should get a taser, for just such situations, good at koing things, but not lethal usually.
additionally, since this is even remotely like dnd, we need, a ten foot pole, I have heard that is a dnd player's best friend (traps and whatnot)
in any case, now we await clarification from our dm)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next