[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Walkthrought?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Walkthrought? 
Post Re: Walkthrought?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 am
Sorry, I don't have a convenient save at that point.

You probably need to completely avoid harem route actions, say no to every girl who crosses your path, avoid them whenever
you can, so you don't build any affection. At the very least, reject Berio.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:27 am
To enter Crea's route ,you must clear Mia's True End.
I follow the choices of Harem route in the walkthrough.
Go to the Gate at the right times (as Aroduc said in the FAQS)

This is the walkthrough from gamefaqs .I edited it to English (.doc file)

Download it ,because MF doesn't show Japanese characters (there some symbols)

Last edited by alpha_5 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:50 am
In that case, the only requirement is to have cleared everything else (including true end) and go to gate at the right times, since I chose pretty much the opposites of the harem choices when I entered Crea route.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:49 am
i already completed the requirement
i have even completed harem route

chapter 5 1st free mode... i dont have the choice not to bug berio
after that i dont have the choice to go to the gate anymore.

maybe ill just clear mia's true route again then try crea's route...

clearing the battles is tedious sigh~....
looped 25 times already... not to mention the many bad end and those i quitted half way

@alpha_5
greatly appreciated

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 am
i have one question, in cg gallery, in second row from the end there no pictures at all
does anyone know how to open them?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 pm
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=604

literally the thread right below this

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 pm
in second row from the end first pic still missing

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:55 am
I already finished the MiaA route, but people say that there is a Dahlia h-scene somewhere, which i can't get.
Could you please tell me, when and where does it happen?

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 pm
in 7 chapter go to the dongeon, on one of free actions
sorry for bad english

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:58 pm
OK this is annoying
just refinished True Route Mia
but when i tried to reenter crea route, proper choices still doesn't appear T____T

is it possible that there's something wrong with my patch of the game? translation patch that is.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:13 pm
After finishing Mia Normal again...
still can't proceed to Crea route using harem combi...

was able to get to Crea route by ignoring all of them, and selecting rico or lily when no other places possible.

alpha_5 was correct about the save thingy though. have old save from years ago
and that my game still has the previous patch. so needed to install crea quick fix.

Thank you for all who helped.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 am
How come it always crash after the chapter 8 and the start of chapter 9 of crea's route?

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2