[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - GA roleplaying character sheets.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 GA roleplaying character sheets. 

Post Re: GA roleplaying character sheets.
I've decided to see how everyone is doing in my absence, so, how are you guys?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 pm
I still exist.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Good to know, and glad to hear it.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 pm

I am still here too(actually constantly check the site without doing anything :( ), still yet to get ground breaking progress on GAII.

Wish there was a "Tact Fan" pic too.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:38 am

Good to hear. Im doing quite well myself.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Seiha's #3 post and rep (Wait, does that exist?) whore.
-----
Pepper.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 am
Profile WWW

Oh, I simply had left because I gotten bored of arguing with Lester, and that seemed to be all we had been doing for a while.

But in any case, as of now I have returned.

Interesting, so the randosity actually crashed without me? Strange, you two seemed to have been causing as much as me...perhaps I was the focal point?

On another note: what is this VN and why is it being bashed?

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Not the VN itself, the VN translation group, they kinda promised to translate GAII...........but, well, so far they have little to no progress on their own game for such a long time that we believe they are just playing with us.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:56 am

What are they though and why have I never heard of them?

Also, this sounds very rude of them.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 pm

http://dailystarstudios.weebly.com/

previously known as project dawn.

They do have some translation downloads tbh(not GAII), it's still at V 0.1

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:31 pm

So what happened, did you guys just rant about them while I was gone? Or did you engage in another "loli reich purge" type thing.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm

No, we were inactive for the most part, or at least the GA community here was I think. (Can't say the same about Aroduc and his translations)

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:05 pm

All I know is, after leaving for a year, I still have the second most posts.

Wow...without me, the activity just...died...not only am I the direct contributer of most of the activity, I INSPIRE a good portion of it as well.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm

-----
Pepper.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:03 am
Profile WWW

Would you look at that, The odd man posts and we have started posting more often. [What sorcery is this?]

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 am
Sorcery? Here, let me try to identify it.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Resurrection is the pinnacle of evil, to be honest I regret not leaving sooner but meh

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:58 pm

How am I? Meeh, bored, I'm not bored when I'm with my Girlfriend but normally, bored

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm

-----
Pepper.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:51 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 pm

I DO NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM INFERIOR FLESHY ORGANIC BEINGS....BZZT

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I do believe Lester has become a Dalek. In my absence, I have discovered Homestuck.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:49 am

-----
Pepper.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:47 am
Profile WWW

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next