[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - TWINS Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 TWINS Main Thread 
Post TWINS Main Thread
TWilight INSanity English 1.0

-----------------------------------

TWilight INSanity English 1.0
-------------------------------------
English Patch
http://www.mediafire.com/?wve9kn5p2dv7vsa
Mirror
patches/TWINS%20Eng1_0.zip

Instructions
Update TWINS to 2.0 (each update must be installed in turn)
Unzip English Patch to game directory

Notes:
Nothing in the Online menu is translated. Don't bother.

Official updates can be found on AQLoop's site (http://blue.sakura.ne.jp/~loop/twins.html)

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:26 pm
Post Re: TWINS Eng 1.0 Issues and Reporting
In other words, those logged into Ill-net experienced the "virutal" world

Should be virtual world I'm guessing.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 pm
God damn it.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:31 pm
Hmm. It's rather nicely translated for the rest though.
Got up to chapter 4 without continuing on normal.

All that practicing with touhou are paying off now :P

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:37 pm
The first law of robotics. Do not harm to humans.

Should probably be. Do not do harm to humans. Or maybe even: Do nor harm humans.

Edit

Stage 3
Yuuri
Well, it is her.
I'm sure she's out there somewhere.

Should probably be: Well, if it is her.

Last edited by Empty_Null on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 am
There's an extra comma at the end of the Maiha-A ending, I think.

Also, when I went to the second page of the Ending records screen, the game crashed. If it matters, I have Shinya-A, Maiha-A, and I think a Hoshimi Bad ending, and only Maiha-A was (re-)gotten after patching the game.

EDIT (4/03): I don't want to bump the topic when I don't have an issue, but it turns out I did have Saijou Bad End 1, which I don't quite remember getting. The crash fix worked for me too.

Last edited by Meseki on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 am
i confirm the crash on the second page of endings.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:55 pm
patches/TWINScrashfix.zip
Let me know if this fixes the crash. Issue (I think) was Saijou Bad-A being erroneously set as addstring instead of setstring (for first display line), but it only got called if that ending was finished.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:58 pm
crash fixed. :)
Good Job man.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm
I noted two small issues when going for a B route clear with the Hoshimi twins today. I don't know the exact text for them, but they're both (nearly) duplicate text with one instance correct:

Hoshimi 4-B and/or 4-C, choice after the boss battle:
For the choice about being a burden to Tsubasa (second choice, from what I've seen), one instance of the choice (at least) on one of the stages cuts off at Tsubasa's name. The other instance(s) are worded differently and don't have her name, so they don't cut off.

Hoshimi 5-B, after fighting the boss (together, I believe):
When Maiha says something along the lines of 'We don't like to do stuff like that', one instance of the text is missing the 's' in 'stuff'.

Also, after getting the Maiha-B ending, I see what you mean about the B endings compared to the A endings.

EDIT (7/22): In Practice Mode on Stage 7 for the Hoshimi twins, the options at the beginning of the stage are reversed.

EDIT (7/23): With the Haneita twins, the last thing the 6-A boss says before the fight has an empty first line.
Also, in the Mayuu-A ending, it says the name of the ending is 'Youger Sister'. The name in the Record menu is correct, though.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Hello, first thanks for patch - story is awesome, and endings are heart crushing (or warming (almost cry few times ^^;)).

I have question - do you plan to translate Alternative Sphere too ? I'm curious about story in AS.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
I have a question - can you read? The description of this forum says it's shelved.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh, sorry, didn't notice ^^;

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
If someone else wants to take it over they're welcome to the tools, but I have other stuff I'd rather work on for the foreseeable future.
I greatly preferred TWINS and TWAIN in the series anyway.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:37 pm

We can try. When we finish RefleX, we take a look at AS...

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Can you teach me how to resources unpacking? I want to convert this game into Chineseļ¼Œbut don't know how to do....

Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]