[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Duel Savior Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Duel Savior Main Thread 
Post Re: Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 10/1)

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 pm
Im crashing on entering Ch.9 of Cera's route. The direct transition into the chapter screen is where Im crashing. I can enter her events in Ch.8 just fine but am completely unable to enter Ch.9 and I cant find any reasons or possible solutions. Has anyone else been encountering this?

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Upload a save.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 pm
Not too sure which file is most important so I just duped my sace across all saves and rared my save folder.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:11 pm
Post Re: Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 10/4)
Typo from a late change in a bad spot.

Put this in the directory and run it.
patches/Crea_Quickfix.rar

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 pm
I'm coming from another site sent by my friend and I need help I’m having a problem.

when I try to use the English patch the thing says I need Disc 2?

[img]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/TsunadeVHA/Untitled-23.png?t=1349378689[img]

It won’t let me click on the yes button also I tried at least getting the game in windows but it won’t let me do that as well I need some help sadly…here is a more step by step of what I did.

1.1.Downloaded and opened files of the game with Daemon then mounted and installed the game without editing anything in it since it was in Jp.

2.I then downloaded the english patch and opened it.I tried to use the app off of there but when I do it asks for disc 2 which wasn't in the download I got.I don't know what else to do now.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 pm
Coolness! It worked! Thanks a million aroduc.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:11 am
Well, I guess I can see the different between Destiny & Justice but is there more contents for Justice or is it the same.

Pff sometimes is depressing that I ending up in bad ends [Loop: 3] for 3 times, so I decide to get myself a walkthrought.

Anyone know a good walkthrought?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 am

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 pm
Don't download any of the voice pacs and just play Justice.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:00 pm
Getting a crash in Chapter 12 of Berio's route. It's right after the first line after the transition screen, "When we finally reach the capital, it's in ruins".

Save here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tp7a7995q3nfapx

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:01 pm
Game crashes right after the OP(the one that appears after the 'prologue', not the one on game start before the title screen). No in game error, just windows comeing up and saying the program crashed. Any chance someone could give me a save of right after that OP plays?

*Edit*

Update below

Last edited by vlan on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 pm
;_;

I'll see if reinstalling or something will work then. Thanks for checking.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:50 pm
Hi, I'm getting a directdraw error when i start this game. Can someone help me out with this? Im using windows 7 and i also tried running it under windows XP compatibility.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:40 pm
Little update on my earlier post. I fixed it. Just reinstalled the patch. I apparently got the Opening move corruped in someway. Redownloaded it and it works.

@nivaj I'm guessing it also says something about a disk 2 right? 1)make sure your running the correct exe(it will be the larger one/the one with a space in the name). 2) try reapplying the patch, also I've only ever gotten that error when useing the "Justice only" patch try using both.

Other then that I not know what to tell you, I had screwed up extracting once that that corrupted the install so you might want to try reinstalling as well

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:44 pm
naw, it doesnt say anything about a disc 2. Its the same error invinclegod has in the previous page. I dont think it has anything to do with the patching because i got the same error before and after i applied the patches

Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:36 pm
Don't use Windows 8?

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 pm
Currently experiencing the same problems as chunli257, aka facing a disc 2 error and i cannot click cancel nor ok and am forced to use the task manager to cancel the application, only difference is i simply dled the game from the ubertorrent.
I have also applied the crea patch, any assistance with this disc 2 problem?

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 pm
FYI TO ALL BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF THIS

The "Insert Disk 2" error means that the exe cannot find all the required files, which means that you have almost certainly screwed up installation in some way. The uberpatch is not the complete game. You must install the game, and then move those files into the game directory.

Duel Savior does not crash gracefully. I am more than painfully aware of this already.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm
I eventually had to skip the entirety of Chapter 12 in Berio's route. I had a friend pass me multiple save files from various points in the chapter and most of them crashed when the game tried to load a new background. There were no problems starting from Chapter 13. However, the same problem has popped up in Kaede's route and if subsequent routes follow the same pattern as these two, I have little doubt that the game will continue to crash at that point.

Reinstalling hasn't worked. Any ideas? Could my installation files simply be corrupt?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am
Since I can't duplicate it and nobody else seems to be having the issue, there is nothing I can do about it.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 pm
"vveli00101 (...My brother's voice...)"
Berio's path, last line of Chapter 9.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next