[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Duel Savior Main Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Duel Savior Main Thread 
Post Duel Savior Main Thread
Please only use this thread for reporting translation errors, typos, or other problems. All off-topic chatter may be deleted.

-----------------------------------------------

All Patch Files
duel_savior_files/

10/4 - Crea Route crashing quick fix
For original patch only
patches/Crea_Quickfix.rar
Put in directory and run

Justice Only

Additional Destiny Voices/Sounds

It is highly recommended to use both and the files are designed that way, but if you only intend to play the original PC/Justice content using PC voicing, then only the top files are needed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

----Installation----
Put files into game directory, overwriting all files

----Voice Actor Configuration----
By default, PC voices will be used for all content.

See here for a complete list and samples of the voice actors:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=533

If you wish to use PS2 voices where they are available, then rename Voice1.pac to Voice2.pac and vice-versa.

If you wish to use PS2 battle/system voices, rename Justice2.pac to Justice2PC.pac and rename Justice2PS2.pac to Justice2.pac.

Additional files for disabling Taiga's in-combat voice or for disabling either set of voice actors entirely are available at http://games.seiha.org

--------------------------
Bugs, Notes, and Issues
--------------------------

----Save files----
--Previous save files may not work or have minor errors depending on where in the script they were saved
--No previous saves in chapter 1 will work
--All previous saves will default to Justice content
--Previous system saves may erroneously have certain CGs already unlocked or erroneously mark text as read
--Previous system saves that have the harem route unlocked will need to clear Mia NORMAL (not True) in order to unlock Crea's route in either Justice or Destiny
--The system save can be freely used between Justice and Destiny content. IE, completing Berio's route in Justice counts as completing her route in Destiny as well, and vice-versa.

----Graphics----
--Graphics unique to/modified for Destiny are of a lower resolution and quality due to its release on PS2
--3 Destiny-only CGs have been added to Justice's content during the common route
--Certain character graphics in Destiny that were altered to meet Sony's sexual guidelines could not be imported. These are graphics that have nipples or panty shots
--Crea's in-battle sprites have been approximated as best as possible using her sprites from other games
--Destiny chapter transitions had to be redone. Voicing remains identical as in Destiny. PC voicing for these lines is not available.

----Scripts----
--Scripts inside character routes cannot be marked as read due to hardcoded constraints. Scripts that are part of the common route (chapters 1-9 by script, actual split is earlier) will function as normal.
NOTE: Lines are marked as read first by SCRIPT, then by line, so even though there is a significant amount of duplicated text between routes, as each route has its own scripts, it was treated as unread between them anyway. Justice and Destiny have their own separate scripts for all events, including the common route. You can simply set Skip Text to All in the configuration to skip the text if you wish.

----Other----
--No translation or editing has been done for the Messiah Training extra disk game modes that were released with Justice
--Justice's title screen is used instead of Destiny's
--Destiny-only BGM are not included in the Music Gallery
--Destiny-only Replay Scenes are not included in the Replay Gallery
--Destiny-only Ending credits cannot be used. Some CGs used in the endings use Justice's versions of CGs instead of Destiny's
--Additional Destiny-only system voices cannot be implemented
--Chocolat Savior (integrated as part of Destiny) and its CGs cannot be included
--Many lines that had only minor differences (such as stuttering, rewording, or cut/added portions of the line) between the Justice and Destiny versions were altered to improve compatability for using Destiny voice actors in Justice content. A spoken line may not be 100% indicative of the text that was originally translated.

-----------------------------------------------------

Justice2 PC (combat/system voices, no Taiga combat voice):
ds/Justice2PC.pac

Blank Voice pack: (for testing/disabling a voice pack):
ds/Voice1Blank.pac

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:03 pm
Post Re: Das Überpatch
There.

A nice, clean thread.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 am
Fixed a typo fom the climax of Mia's route that almost didn't make it into release.

"I now" --> "I know"

You hobos.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Last edited by DxS on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 pm
In the replay menu, if you select Rico's 1st H-scene, it turns into BP's 1st scene right before the 2nd round of sex starts.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:20 pm
You're killing me.

Berio's first does something similar. It's a problem with the goto labels. Fixing.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 pm
To add onto Bocam's list first Berio H-scene turns into Lily's after pressing Keep Going same problem probably (I checked every scene to be sure so this should be the only other one).

So I bothered to go all the way down to floor 200 in endless (for god knows why) and the corresponding CG doesn't show up in the CG gallery, bug or hidden as an extra in another CG slot? (For reference it is the Lobelia CG)

Last edited by Titanaxe on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 pm
That one's so not my fault.

But I can fix it.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 pm
Post Re: Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 10/1)
Does the Uber torrent have everything hosted on mediafire?

Or are those different?

Also what is your stance on uploading your translation to private torrent trackers?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:19 pm
Yes.

No.

What private tracker even exists for shit like this?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm
Not like anyone can stop you.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:08 pm
I'm currently using Avira antivirus software. Around the time when the torrent finished, I got a prompt from Avira that the duelsavior.exe file contained malware, and that it should be quarantined. Not being sure what to do, I decided to go with the program's suggestion. Might the file pose any threat to computers?

(This isn't normally a problem with Avira. But a while ago, I used Norton Antivirus. That program would often *automatically delete* demos and freeware from my computer if it did not consider the files to be safe. It almost never asked me if I wanted to delete the files. This is why I stopped using Norton.)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 pm
It probably considers it a virus since the exe bypasses the CD check. Regardless, it's not going to do anything other than run the game.

p.s. Avira is shit and you probably shouldn't use it. (I suggest MSE.)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 pm
Fixed a couple braindead TL errors in chapter 1 during Dahlia's introduction. Play "find the errors yourself" and win a prize.

Or nothing.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 pm
The game works fine for me, it's just every time i exit the game, instead of immediately close, there's an error message box. Duel Savior exe has stopped working, windows is checking the solution to the problem. I was just wondering if it was just me who had this problem? Thanks.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 pm
I get crashing at startup from a directdraw error. I copied the complete patch into the justice directory.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 am
I'm not sure where to post this, but it's something I don't understand. So there are the two voice packs, but I have no idea which is which. I tried reading the differences thread, but it doesn't really explain it. Are the PS2 voices the bigger file (ie. the 1Gig Voice file as opposed to the 700Mb one)? Also which version is the one that has the main character talking?

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 am
I was using windows 8 in my first post. After remembering that directdraw was deprecated after directx 7, I used Oracle VM to run windows xp and ran the game in that. That indeed fixed the problem. Has anyone else got it to work in windows 8?

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:18 pm
Actually, only Voice2 has Taiga's voice, but the way it works is if a file doesn't exist in Voice1, it will check Voice2 instead, so it will play regardless of which is otherwise predominant.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 pm
Not sure where to post, but wow Aroduc, didn't know you were doing stuff like this.

Made me pick up Duel Savior again. To be honest I never really understood the story. Hope I can get it running on a new PC.

Someone posted a comment on one of my ancient vids about fan translations and I ended up here.

Nice work!

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Huh, when I saw this on VNDatabase. I was surprised there were no trials/anything. Then I found out it was done by Aroduc and said "Well that explains". Thanks man

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:34 pm
Hello
Thanks for your hard work.
I encounter a problem with caracters's overlap
How can i solve this ?

Thanks,
Jotaro

Screenshot :

PS : i think it s more like a FONT problem
Could you share the working font , please ?

edit , Problem resolved => Had to select the Japan Location in W7 configuration

Last edited by jotaro on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:09 am
What is different between Justice and Destiny?

I didn't knew what I start with before but I actually accident start with Destiny.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next