[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Howto: Cheat
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Howto: Cheat 
Post Re: Howto: Cheat
Did you tell the calculator to use decimals instead of hex?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am
i tried with both

(thats the 10/16 button, right?)

i also just tried pressing "max" so i know its a valid input.

do you have any idea what "do not open the target process." means? (that pops up in the blue background thing)

have i even set this up right? i just need to run it after opening kamidori and loading the save i want to mod, right? am i supposed to have spoileral in the same file as my kamidori game? am i supposed to use spoileral to load my savefile?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 am
Just have both running at the same time. Placement of files is not important. What might be important is where you try to modify your stuff. Try entering a map and making modifications there. Try modifying a character's move fx, to check if it works at all.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:21 am
just use spoileral on original japanese exe (AGE.exe)
load ur game and use spoileral
until recently i was trying to use spoileral on kamidor.exe and getting not defined error as well
hope it will work for u guys too

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am
so it doesn't work on english?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:42 am

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:38 pm
the "newest" patch renamed the executable from age.exe to kamidori.exe. since spoileral hooks the game process by the name of the executable you will get the "cant find target process" error.

either rename the executable back to age.exe or open kamt2.ssg in notepad, go to line 6 and change [process]AGE.EXE to [process]kamidori.EXE

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:16 am
thanks

edit: tried to edit it so i could cheat in english, but that just broke it worse.

going to keep it so i cheat in Japanese anyway, it makes me less likely to WANT to cheat.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:18 am
is there any way to make the map complete without playing it?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 am
Recommendation:

Please add the following to your 1st post so we poor lateplayers know how to do this. I messed with it for a while before I figured it out

The Kamt2.ssg deal with age.exe, which is the original jap exe. Since we are playing in english version, naturally it report "not defined error" when we attemp to change something, like the number of items.

So. Use notepad to open the ssg. line 6. change "age.exe" into "Kamidori English.exe" or whatever it is your english kamidori exe's name is.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:09 am
I have both the age.exe and Kamidori English.exe files. I start the game with age.exe, and it works perfectly, in English. So there's really no reason to run Kamidori English.exe, and SpoilerAL works perfectly for me without any modifications when starting the game with age.exe.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:16 pm
Slash32 I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would have ended up in a mental institution if it wasn't for your genies work.

for anyone having trouble with this, here is a video I made to help you guys out.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:21 am
Slight necro but SpoilerAL seems to freeze a lot when I try to freeze the exp. This happens more often if I try to unfreeze or go upwards (like If I try to freeze Seralwi and then Emelita) or if I try to freeze more than 5-7 characters.

This seems to only happens if I try to freeze the exp. If I manually set the exp to 99 over and over, it won't freeze. If I manually set the exp to 0 over and over, it won't freeze.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 am
Hello,

I'm on my last playthrough (4th) and on the way, I used SpoilerAl and improved the .ssg
Here is the result:

I added the following (it's also said in the .ssg):

-Items/Accessories section filled
-Items/Weapons section added
-Fixed batch for weapons and items min exp setting
-The previous batch now set current weapon xp to 0, to remove graphical glitch

I hope it can be useful.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 am
I can't download the file i think all the links are down, can u fix it plz?

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:28 am
I just tried it and it was working.
If you know any other free (including no registration or other psychological payment) way to upload files, I can try it later (since I just got the file while trying my link).
In the worst case, ask for me a moderator/admin if I could paste the entire file content in a spoiler tag (3364 lines and 148027 characters according to Textpad text editor).

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:56 am
My file was made with v2.0 with the 2 append and the English patch (compatible with both 1.0 and the latest 1.1).
The only thing with the latest patch is that you have to rename the game .exe (maybe you can rename the file name within the .ssg instead too)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:43 am
Thank you very much for your hard work Boomerang. :D Now time to have some fun. :geek:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:46 pm
anyone can give me the latest KAMT2.ssg

cuz the links in the first page are dead

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:31 am
new links at the end of the 1st post.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 pm
Are you still working on the ssg file?
If yes, feel free to integrate anything I did in (the link was already on this page, unless this post start a new page) in the way you want.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next