[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Useful Lists/Tips/Whatnot
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Useful Lists/Tips/Whatnot 
Post Re: Useful Lists/Tips/Whatnot
Thank you for that. But can u still answer my question about Eushully and her girls only joining in chap 1? Meaning if I proceed to chap 2, they won't be able to join anymore. And Eu cards run out? Once I retrieved the Eu cards and I enter the dungeon again, they're gone.

Wed May 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Wed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm
I've got another question
About spending 80K on Hannah, when or what chapter should I spend 80,000? Is it a given in a quest that I should spend 80K? If it is, what quest is it?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 am
it is not a quest that appears in the questlog, once you bought items at the church for a grand total of 80k (you can do this with different transactions across different chapters, you don't have to spend 80k at once) some events will trigger at the church

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am
I've got a question. Where can u excavate in Sin Gate in Yuidora Mine? I've already set up the option to show Collection points but I haven't seen any Excavation/Harvest points in Sin Gate. And accd to the wiki, it's the only place where you can get Divine Bones. Pls help, I need it to synth Lyphia's Staff and I'm already at chapter 8. I can't afford to go to the next chapter while the staff isn't synth yet because the quest will fail

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:44 pm
they're in a hidden area, south east corner in the "gargoyle room" next to the one with the deploy gate

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 am

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 am

While I've been playing I've been creating a file with all of the information I've found useful. This includes stuff that's listed here, from other resources and stuff that I've done myself.
Although not finished, it's relatively complete. Started on my 3rd run so missing some Serawi stuff. (Yuela, Serawi, Emilita, Yuela)
(Treasures in maps, Character accompany/join/Ult weapon/artifacts, EU Cards, Recipe requirements, etc.)

Figured I'd share it here since I find it useful.
The file is in Microsoft Office Excel (.xls) format with multiple tabs for the information.

It's stored here: KamiInfo - Filefactory <--- Now updated below
If there's a better place, let me know and I'll adjust the link.

Don't know that I'll do an update though, maybe after I do another Serawi run.

Last edited by Ross on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 am

There seemed to be enough interest in the spreadsheet for me to make an update available.
(85 downloads according to filefactory)
This fills in most of the missing info from the previous version and fixes a few mistakes.
It's close enough to complete that there will be no further updates (from me anyway).

The file is in Microsoft Office Excel (.xls) format with multiple tabs for the information.
(Treasures in maps, Character accompany/join/Ult weapon/artifacts, EU Cards, Recipe requirements, etc.)

KamiInfo 20120728 - Filefactory <--- Now updated below

KamiInfo 20120728 - Mediafire <--- Now updated below

Note: there are download limits by the hosts due to using free accounts. (xxx downloads/hour)

Comments can also be sent to kamixls@hotmail.com

Last edited by Ross on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:10 am
Will you repost it on Mediafire? FF is particularly nasty to me, always "all free slot has been used" or some such. If MF is not possible, Depositfile and Sendspace are tolerably useable.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:42 am

I've updated the above post to include a mediafire link to the KamiInfo spreadsheet I created.
Because I'm using free accounts there are limitations on the number of downloads/hour.
If you keep trying you should be able to eventually get a download slot.
If there are any other (free) locations I can put the file, let me know.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 am

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:07 am

The monsters that drop the artifacts have a very low drop percentage.
So even with Ful's Mil and Ful's Tears (4x Drop rate) you only get 1 or sometimes nothing dropped.
And then the chance of them dropping the artifact is also low.

Basically just keep killing them and eventually you'll get what you want.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 am

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:07 am
i have figured out how to get every scene/cg but i'm not getting last 2 scenes under "elizaslyen and melodiana" section
please tell me how to get them?

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:55 pm

If you mean the Replays then you need to clear the "An Angels Melancholy" and "Angelic Blessing" side story's.
Make sure you meet all clear conditions.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:26 pm
Thank you.
I have played NG+ but i didnt get any quest regarding demonfolk rumours even though conditions are NG+, CH2.
please tell me what are the conditions to get it.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:01 am

As far as I know they were the only conditions.
The rumours start in the bar and Tian tells you about more rumours several times.
Any other bar items take precedence so make sure you clear any events there.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:07 am

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:22 am

I just checked.
To trigger quest 105 (Demonfolk Rumours) you only need chapter 2 and NG+
As soon as you go to chapter 2, there's an event with Leguna at the Bar.
View that and then you get a Tian event for quest 105.
There are no level requirements, all my characters were level 1.

It's actually the Lyphia and Evelyn events.
There are no Replays, there are 4 Galleries under the 3rd image from the right (Yuela cosplay).

These questions should probably be in the normal section not in the Useful Lists/Tips/Whatnot area.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 am

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 am
i have played the first 2 chapters 3 times without leaving any events(not free dungeons) but im not getting any event after talk with leguna other than sharty event

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm
A tip for First Game:

- Hoard your Ripe Apple. You may craft for necessary items but dont make sale goods from them. One 2.0 quest will need precisely 50, one quest for the twins need maximum 50, but it will be lower if you make a good Tool-heavy Worshop, and other various sundries. As you can see, unless you want to abandon that 2.0 quest (no serious consequence) or final quest for the twins (quest 147) you will need muchacho apples. And the damn thing is harvestable ONLY in Yuidora Woodland, at low level maps. At least fifteen visists, or more.

- Hoard your Blue Liquids. Droppable only from Undine for 1st games, and they are only in Lake Shisetika. They are very very useable for several needful items. Hoard them and dont use for sale goods.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:09 am
Can I ask. When clearing lvl90 maps, what dungeon should I clear first? Or is the easiest one? I'm on 3rd playthrough, 2nd NG+ and I set it on hard mode. I tried clearing the lvl90 dungeons on 1st NG+ but i failed miserably and it was still on normal. So I want to know how to clear those dungeons. I want to clear it on 3rd playthrough so I can synthesize items on my 4th.

All I'm saying is, I want to know what to clear first, and the secret to dealing with those monsters

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next